ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Good Morning check in

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
I used the old crapsman mower for the first mow of the year. Never know what I may have missed cleaning up the yard. I ran non E gas through it last fall and it sat all winter. Fired right up. Need to so an oil change in the z-turn before I use it.
Good morning Steve.
Nice it fired right up.
How much longer does it take with the craftsman than the zero turn.
Wish you were here today, I'm gonna drop those trees I wiggled loose :crazy2:
Hope I get lucky like yesterday :).
Found this when I finished pulling the topsoil out/ grading.
20210409_150502.jpg
Then I found this a few friends away :surprised3:, might have needed those extra tires sooner than I thought lol.
20210409_150531.jpg

Broken

Broken

The Great White North...Eh !
Morning folks ! 53 f heading to 64 f with partly cloudy sky . 3rd hazelnut & joe , cedar & pine slabwood in the woodstove . Listening to Jerry lee Lewis " whole lotta shaking go in on ! " on the radio player . I have some brush in the wood deck area that needs clearing with the backhoe & chainsaws , think I will bring the 5105 H & 346 xp with me and get started , so I can do a couple of burn piles at noon . I have a few pounds of fresh trout my buddy dropped off for smoking with hickory that I just put in the smoker . Have a productive day ! :drinkingcoffee:

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good Saturday morning :drinkingcoffee: .
48 here now heading to 70 with a chance of showers, chances highest after 2. We got a bit of rain here last night, still could use what they are calling for tonight. It's greener yet outside today, can hardly see the back of the property. Leaves are starting to pop on some of the trees, of course nothing on the black locust yet, last to get leaves and the first to start dropping them.
Feeling some side effects from being on the tractor all day yesterday, but I hope to push through and get the trees dropped and cut to log length and clean up the mess, so more tractor time. Not sure I'll get the stumps cleaned up as I need to put a saw back together before that.
Have a great weekend.

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
Good morn all

64/50 & rain. Nest week looks to be colder than normal, so I'll fire up the insert.
Have done beaucoup research on new inserts/fireplaces & have narrowed it down to three:

Kuma Cascade LE insert
Blaze King Princess 29 insert
Rsf Opel 3 c fireplace with knock-outs

The Kuma is made in Rathdrum, Id., about 20 miles from Sagle

knockbill

knockbill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Morning John. Saw an ad for the Carlisle show yesterday. 4/21-4/25.
I got it on my calendar,,, I was going to go with my son, but he hasn't got vaccinated yet... If he leaves MD,, work will have him quarantine 14 days... I hope he gets it by one of the summer shows... Last time we went from his place,,, Fall 2019,,, are you going??
BTW,, I love those 60s Goats!!! and I'm in the market for a new car!!!

farmer steve

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
I got it on my calendar,,, I was going to go with my son, but he hasn't got vaccinated yet... If he leaves MD,, work will have him quarantine 14 days... I hope he gets it by one of the summer shows... Last time we went from his place,,, Fall 2019,,, are you going??
BTW,, I love those 60s Goats!!! and I'm in the market for a new car!!!
I may go as there is a public auction near there on Thursday. Depends on the weather.

Oldmaple

Oldmaple

Addicted to ArboristSite
47F/8C up to 58F/14C and dry today. A good rain last night and things are starting to green up. Would like to go out and do a little antler shed hunting since the green up makes them easier to see. Have the two grown kids coming over today after a trip to our local house of worship so probably not today. Make it a good one everybody.
1618135037443.png 1618135093973.png 1618135332083.png