ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Good Morning check in

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Had about 1" of rain yesterday. Too wet now for edging or yard work.
Good morning Ray.
I'm not sure how much we got, but the one day my neighbor said 1/2" in his gauge. I do know it was enough to almost put my bonfire out. I had a nice one going and it was hot enough to burn up larger green wood without smoking, I put a lot more wood on the coals and then stacked green wood over it to keep it dry, then put a bunch of brush on that. Most all of that is burned up now, just need to get the ends onto the coals and see if it will take off again, maybe later if I'm up to it, big day today and company.
Have a good one.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
# s rising here too with about 20% fully "jabbed"

I'm waiting for the "step back to more restrictions" directive
What they never tell in the rising numbers is the percentage that have taken the "vaccine" then get infected
Good morning Mark.
I haven't been paying close attention to that number, but rather just trying to stay away from those I know have gotten it as there has been a lot of "breakthrough" cases reported.
Hundreds in michigan too and three people died.
Lots of information out there, but they are making it extremely hard to obtain, and then much of what doesn't fit the narrative of the c19 injections being safe and effective disappears. I've watched at least half of the videos and website links I've saved disappear, when they are censoring this heavy you know there's an agenda.
When looking at the data that can be found, it's important to realize that it's not complete. When VERS did an evaluation of how many were using their reporting system they estimated 10%, many in the industry say it's closer to 1% as most individuals have never even heard of the system and even plenty of drs are unaware of it and never hear of problems people are having with the vacs/experimental shots they are giving.
Even in this report only 3.6 million are in it out of 44 million who had received the experimental shots.
I think its the CDC puts out an updated report every Friday, whereby you can see all sorts of data. I'll have to dig through my browser history and see where that was again.
Good morning WCC.
They don't make it easy do they, can't have us commoners thinking for ourselves :nofunny:.

Click I Agree (to site terms)
Click VAERS Data Search button
Section 3, choose Covid-19
Sections 7 to 11 allow you to narrow date of results.
Click Send (and bottom)

I recall reading somewhere the 3-4 simple steps to get the specific results for Covid-19 vaccine reactions, just haven't found it yet but that link above will send you down teh rabbit hole.
As stated above, nice and easy to get the info :nofunny:.
I see the Governor also recommended (not required) that the school systems go back to virtual learning to extend spring break. At least the ones in this area thumbed their noses at her and have the kids returning to the classroom today. Maybe they'll need to call out the National Guard and surround all the school buildings with soldiers and fencing like the police did with the church in Canada.
Good morning OM.
Sounds like lots of fun at the new house. Are you still doing a bit of tree work, selling any equipment?
Don't worry about the kids, they should have the vacs ready with emergency use authorization by next fall for all the kids :(.

I'd tell the cops off just as he did, nazis!
I'm waiting to see what Joe's gonna do about the health issues guns are causing, you may see a viral video of me swimming in "high capacity" mags and ammo, or selling a rifle to someone without a background check :cool:.
For those who haven't seen it.

woodchuckcanuck

woodchuckcanuck

Addicted to ArboristSite
I'm waiting to see what Joe's gonna do about the health issues guns are causing, you may see a viral video of me swimming in "high capacity" mags and ammo, or selling a rifle to someone without a background check :cool:.
In Alberta Canada the police shut down a church and fenced it in so that parishoners cannot congregate there anymore.

woodchuckcanuck

woodchuckcanuck

Addicted to ArboristSite
Mornin' folks. Office work is done. Fire has been burning. Stubbed my small toe yesterday in the kitchen, *almost* broke it. If it ain't broke, walk it off. Nothing better for healing than to get the blood circulating. Today its either sharpen sawmill blades, slice lumber on the sawmill or split firewood. But first... :drinkingcoffee:

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
Good morning Mark.
I haven't been paying close attention to that number, but rather just trying to stay away from those I know have gotten it as there has been a lot of "breakthrough" cases reported.
Hundreds in michigan too and three people died.
Lots of information out there, but they are making it extremely hard to obtain, and then much of what doesn't fit the narrative of the c19 injections being safe and effective disappears. I've watched at least half of the videos and website links I've saved disappear, when they are censoring this heavy you know there's an agenda.
When looking at the data that can be found, it's important to realize that it's not complete. When VERS did an evaluation of how many were using their reporting system they estimated 10%, many in the industry say it's closer to 1% as most individuals have never even heard of the system and even plenty of drs are unaware of it and never hear of problems people are having with the vacs/experimental shots they are giving.
Even in this report only 3.6 million are in it out of 44 million who had received the experimental shots.

Good morning WCC.
They don't make it easy do they, can't have us commoners thinking for ourselves :nofunny:.

As stated above, nice and easy to get the info :nofunny:.

Good morning OM.
Sounds like lots of fun at the new house. Are you still doing a bit of tree work, selling any equipment?
Don't worry about the kids, they should have the vacs ready with emergency use authorization by next fall for all the kids :(.

I'm the only one in the family w/o a "jab"...

The J & J jab does not use the mRNA & is a more traditional "vaccine" ie., it has a neutered dose of the cv.
I'm not even sure where the J & J is available in ECI. It is a one time arm stick too.

The only jab I get every ten years is a tetanus shot

djones

djones

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning all, 40° and rains are here. Animals are fed and watered, bipeds fed and coffee is still hot and available. Got one bird feeder repaired but it looks like it is not weathering well and will need replacement. The squirrel proof one is still being worked on waiting for glue process to harden. UPS is supposed to have my milling chain delivered today, like they said for Friday. Seems that things that they say are coming on Friday's don't show up until Monday. Then why say it will be here on Friday ?? This happens a lot around here. We are at the end of their route whether coming from the south or the north. Yet, I saw the truck drive by on Friday and their notice to me said that the package was on the truck. Must be a different truck I guess. Anywho, I got some stuff done for Wifey and that made her happy. Now I only have to make 4 more raised bed boxes for the garden and repair the beds in front of the house. Lucky me. Play safe out there.

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
good morning - :drinkingcoffee: 1618306472501.png 73/85. rains in forecast. everyone is hoping. well, most of the state!! tv weatherman said other day 74% of Texas experiencing drought. farm and ranch grasses are dry as can be... and many complaining! humidity back up, but a northerly breeze yesterday late was nice. light breezes... storms tomorrow! 1618306712066.png

the days come and go ~ some busier than others. some more perplexing than others. but none a free ride! ;) SIL sent down some beef and pork, bacon, too. frozen, shrink wrapped. needed to add some meat chunks to remainder of leek soup. used the two packages. stew beef package said. great tasting! they were perfect! so was... is... the soup. sometimes u just get it right! :yes: made a homemade banana bread other day. been hanging on to last 4 from the food scrounge... they finally ripened, ate a couple... then let sit in refer. they darkened. thot banana bread. :) almost tossed them couple times. getting pretty soft! :rolleyes: but still smelled banana bread ideal. wth!? i thot, so made some Sunday. results: :numberone:harvested the sugar snap peas seeds yesterday. 58 pods! from 1-7 pea seeds. will let further dry now. upwards of 170 seeds is my guess.

had a nice campfire yesterday afternoon as i cleaned up pine needles, etc from the back patio. one of Sunday Morning show's bit featured a kid who camped outside for a year! 365 days + 1 !

1618307594789.png

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Good morning . 48*/cloudy. Happy Peach Cobbler day. :sweet: Filling bins and splitting today. Not sure what else. Have a great day fellars. FS.
i am wondering if any peach cobbler is in my future? was checking out my peach orchard yesterday... slow one is now flowering and setting leaves. on the larger tree, them lil fruits are getting to be about walnut size. i won't hold my breath... but do have my fingers x'd! :) and saving some ice cream... just in case ~ 1618307835530.png

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Good morning. 53*/cloudy. Happy Grilled Cheese Sandwich day. Big T-storm last nite. Lasted over an hour. Hail reportedly. May start cutting the free wood today if it dries out. Have a great day all. FS.
other day up around Dallas area... hail was reported to be tennis ball and baseball size ~ :omg: i can remember the stove we used to have in kitchen as kids. had a center grill plate. Mom would make us grilled cheese sams on it. hard to beat melted cheese and toast! yum ~

bad news!...
1618308547726.png

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Good morning Steve.
Nice it fired right up.
How much longer does it take with the craftsman than the zero turn.
Wish you were here today, I'm gonna drop those trees I wiggled loose :crazy2:
Hope I get lucky like yesterday :).
Found this when I finished pulling the topsoil out/ grading.
View attachment 900210
Then I found this a few friends away :surprised3:, might have needed those extra tires sooner than I thought lol.
View attachment 900214

hope it works for you -

Is a horseshoe a sign of good luck?
Horseshoes are thought to bring good luck and protection. Four-leaf clovers, rabbit's feet, heads-up pennies — all lucky charms for many people. ... Often seen hanging over the entrance of a home, given to a newlywed couple, or, more recently, worn as jewelry, horseshoes are thought to bring good luck and protection

1618308931387.png

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Good Saturday morning :drinkingcoffee: . 48 here now heading to 70 with a chance of showers, chances highest after 2. We got a bit of rain here last night, still could use what they are calling for tonight. It's greener yet outside today, can hardly see the back of the property. Leaves are starting to pop on some of the trees, of course nothing on the black locust yet, last to get leaves and the first to start dropping them. Feeling some side effects from being on the tractor all day yesterday, but I hope to push through and get the trees dropped and cut to log length and clean up the mess, so more tractor time. Not sure I'll get the stumps cleaned up as I need to put a saw back together before that.
Have a great weekend.
met an ag guy (rancher) up along the county line other day who is going to take one of my shredders over to his shop and pop the blades off. hope to get some new ones to replace the ones that have shredded small stumps, rocks and ant mounds over the past numerous years... along with some grasses, too! looking a bit like a key... they still cut amazingly well. i can ride tractor all day... normally the only effects i feel are maybe from the 2nd :givebeer: at day's end ~

:cool:

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
View attachment 900238
View attachment 900239
Bring your loose change

'64 Tri-power 389, 0 miles for sale
wow!

i hope everyone got to, or gets to... drive or take a ride in a tri-power early goat. they were pleasantly fast! WOT was lots of tri-power noise... and push you back into the seat. ez to bark the tires, too! a big car, but could get the job done easily enough on the street ~

:yes:

for us, they were brand new on the dealer's showroom floor! the hood up and that blue engine. typical mileage: 2 or 3 maybe....

couple of grand or thereabouts... NIB!.... maybe a bit more... for a new one. [Original MSRP: Base Price $2,780 ]

i needed a 389 for my '60 Catalina i pushed the rod thru the block in, $325 at the junkyard. said ok, i could have the 389 in the goat next to wrecked sedan we first looked at... gto, 389, a 4 barrel, auto. the Catalina soon had a new, stronger pulse!!

:sweet: