ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Good Morning check in

djones

djones

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning all, 50° at chores time and cloudy with a chance or rain. Animals are fed and watered, bipeds fed and there's still some coffee left for the asking. Mowed the field yesterday afternoon and we'll tackle around the house today. Trickle down economics in action as my neighbor received a new to him mower from a friend that moved out of state and I received my neighbors mower to replace my bug fogging mower. Mine was one of those fill the oil and check the gas type of mowers. 4 qts. gas and 1 qt. oil. Sure keeps the Mayflies away. Play safe out there.

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
!GOOD MORNING LJ!.. feels down right cold here this morning... good news is the onions took off and the carrots are showing some growth through the soil.! have a great day .
:cold: not so they say down for Laredo today!!! omg... triple digits... hope it stays south!

we will get onions. still bulbing.... tops green.

thanks, u too. stay warm :)

djones

djones

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hilary Clinton once came to Saratoga in May to give a speech at Skidmore College and was not happy with the arrival of the Adirondack national gnat at the same time. I guess you could say that they bugged her. I never saw her again up this way. If I had only known that would of kept her away from the White house, I would of sent her a box full.

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Hilary Clinton once came to Saratoga in May to give a speech at Skidmore College and was not happy with the arrival of the Adirondack national gnat at the same time. I guess you could say that they bugged her. I never saw her again up this way. If I had only known that would of kept her away from the White house, I would of sent her a box full.
yezz'em - looks like another swell fun present...
1620053578114.png

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good late morning guys :).
Not a lot planned for the day with showers in the area.
May buck up the locust I pulled out of the woods the other day, put the stump in the bonfire pit and then load it up with debris, May get off the couch to go check out a deal on some climbing gear, May....
Friends coming this evening for dinner and to hang out, but nothing other than those plans for the day.
Hope you all have a great day.

Broken

Broken

The Great White North...Eh !
Joe on the go

sure has a ring to it! kinda a catchy name. i bet an industrious man could go international all the way with such a coffee company! move over Starbucks!!! lol ;)

burn piles... i need to light mine off.... now a days, bigger than bbq size and they want a call in and verbal burn permit! who what where when and it will be out today? right!!!

OMG!! :surprised3:

oh no!! already... competition:

lol , my actual Christian birth name , guess I should have patented that one Tex , oh well another opportunity for Rich's passed up , what's a man to do ...I know.............. :givebeer:

Broken

Broken

The Great White North...Eh !
hi B - i know you can abuse a 6-pack of Miller's in almost no time flat... but, omg... you also sound like quite the chef, too! i guess i should scan tv listings... see if Bacon Nation show ever did a piece on fried bacon in egg whites, chip peas and flour.... o_O

well here's to a swell day today and your next 6-pack -

:cheers:
Nah , sorry Tex , no chef here lol . Just an oldtime hunter / fisherman who loves cookin & eating ! P.S. an a occasional MILLER ! :blob2:

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
Had a electric line tree trim man ask about his 21 yo saw that he'd replaced air filter & then ran til it quit. Wants me to trouble shoot cause he never had to do maintenance while that company was in business. Got my ideas re: simplest 1st. Not sure he knows tune up procedures even :)