Good Morning check in

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
wondering what you told him?...
"I'm around my place in the mornings" & I'll look at it. Heez bought a new saw & ain't concerned about getting this one back after 21 years of use. He may have just loosed up the kill switch wire. Otherwise, fuel filter and plug with a check on spark.
Then take the new one for a muffler mod so there's more enjoyment in the use.

djones

djones

Addicted to ArboristSite
speaking of fisherman... did u see the Texas record caught recently? tuna

The 50-year-old angler from Port Aransas outlasted an 876-pound, 121-inch bluefin tuna with a day-long fight on April 13. Texas Parks and Wildlife Department has confirmed the fish as the state's record

View attachment 905044
like Big Leuy on the bownarrow deer hunting show other day, your time is now! 'Sorry, Charlie... tuna steaks at beer-30!'
No tuna steaks, don't you watch the tuna wars. 876 x $20 = $17,520. Better prices in better markets. A nice T-bone would do me nicely.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good morning friends :drinkingcoffee: .
48 out now heading to 57 with the chance of rain increasing a little tonight. Last night we got some good showers so things will be greening up around here big time.
I'm going to head down to that job I've been working on to wrap things up, three trees to cut a 3-4 branches out of each and pick up the debris from them. I now wish I would have been able to get to the oak they wanted down, wanted being the key word :rare2:. Nothing I did wrong though, they got the quotes back for the roof and feel that's more important than removing a tree so here hair customers have a view, can you believe people these days :laugh:.They still want me to come back and take care of it, but it's more than they want to spend right now. Good thing for them it was going to be an add on and we discussed waiting to do it last, I had it scheduled for tomorrow, the weather looks perfect then too.
I have another one I need to go bid for a few take downs and 4 cords that people want when I get to them, then a bunch more projects around the house, particularly in the back so I'm not hurting for things to do.
Yesterday I moved the chicken coop and planted 2 of 4 black locust rounds(about 28" long by 9" across) into the ground to set the coop on. Once I get those done I have to start fencing in the chicken run, and once that's done, move the kids fort which is becoming the baby chics house and then move the shed and backfill, then move the shed back :surprised3:. I'm hoping the jobs pour in:lol:.
Have a great day guys.

djones

djones

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning all, 50° and drizzle at chores time. Soggy weather for the next couple of days. Animals are fed and watered, bipeds fed and coffee is still going strong. Wifey is laid up with sore back from gardening and change of weather. I mowed the grass around the house with the new to me mower. Then decided to fix the thing. Slack in steering was about 90° because of a bad bushing, so I made one. Seat was also set up for a shorter person than me. Oil needed topping off before mowing. As we all know, free is a relative term. Play safe out there.

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
62/42 Cloudy with scattered rain, maybe

Had a couple tornadoes touch down south of us yesterday, out in the boonies so zero damage.

Good morn all
I gotta blame you for my finding out about swamp milkweed20210411_111722.jpg
Sunny areas upstream & down. Bald cypress is "needling me" near center where the artesian is rusty. Out of 35 this is the one over the 3 years of attempt that wasn't swept away in floods over itself

woodchuckcanuck

woodchuckcanuck

Addicted to ArboristSite
Mornin' folks. 1ºC and clear sky. Did another cord yesterday. And a fellow came by yesterday and bought up most of the timber in the yard. And this morning I finally got a lead on some logs for the sawmill. It's been a good 24 hours. Office work this morning and resawing timbers this afternoon. Have a good one.

farmer steve

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
Good morning. 64*/showers/possible clearing later. Happy National Hoagie day. Relocated the first groundhog of the year yesterday. :happy: It made the mistake of venturing to far from it's hole. Going to check out some soybean seeds this morning and goofing off this afternoon. NOT! Have a great day all. FS

Latest posts