ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc
Gold Clip Capital

Good Morning check in

Broken

Broken

The Great White North...Eh !
Good day folks ! 75 f nice an sunny here at fishing camp . The Diesel ran well on the way down this morning . Both quads in tow on the tandum trailer . Miller Time then some supper . Fresh lake trout from this mornings fishing excursion . Hope you all are enjoying summer , plenty of sun forecast for us this week . Be safe and productive ! :cheers:

Broken

Broken

The Great White North...Eh !
Morning folks ! 61 f here @ camp , had a light show late last nite , thunder rolled across the bay into the valley behind camp & echoed throughout the nite . This morning is going to be sunny as it breaks over the easterly tree tops . I enjoy my 2nd hazelnut & Joe on the dock in my Adirondack , watching the occasional black bass break the surface engulfing a June bug . The reminance of last nites fire smolders in the fire pit . The high is forecast to be 73 f , so I may fire up the 357 xp & fell a white pine by the guest bunk house later this morning . Have a great day , have to restock the propane beer fridge in the boat house / sauna shed after coffee & fillet last nites catch prior to Miller Time ! :drinkingcoffee:

woodchuckcanuck

woodchuckcanuck

Addicted to ArboristSite
70F/21C up to 85F/29C and sunshine promised. Off to grind stumps today, hope I don't melt in the sunshine since for most of the stump jobs there isn't any shade. Getting old and sissified. Make it a good one everybody.
View attachment 920727
That's not old age talking there, that's wisdom of knowing the difference.

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite