Traverse Creek Inc

Good Morning check in

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Broken

Broken

The Great White North...Eh !
Morning folks ! 67 f heading to 81 f with more sun . 2nd hazelnut & Joe . Water is like glass this morning , not a ripple . A loon calls across the lake to its mate . Finished bucking up the white pine yesterday . I started a burn pile at the gravel pit for the branch's for burning later this fall . I split a few rounds yesterday before Miller Time . Have a great day ! :drinkingcoffee:

woodchuckcanuck

woodchuckcanuck

Addicted to ArboristSite
Mornin' folks. 18ºC and fog on the lake this morning. Did a single cord of kiln dried delivery yesterday to a little out of the way spot for a new client. 650km (400mile) round trip. Took 9 hours. Wife and I drove the back roads on the way down, through places we've never been before in the province. Gotta say, it was a beauty drive. Farm land that rolled into forestry land through towns older than confederation itself. The rat race of the main highways just off in the distance while we traveled well paved roads with almost no traffic. As we got near the destination, it was hundreds of plots of Christmas balsam fir as far as the eye could see (look up New Ross, NS). Then it was onto a well maintained dirt road, which turned onto another dirt road, that turned onto a private dirt road and then finally the end of that road we were greeted with a gated driveway anchored with granite pediments, onto a point of land where the land owners have been there a while and care for the trees. In my mind, "So, this is what it's like to have money." :) Nice folks, had a chat, made us a cappuccino, met the family, got paid, offloaded and headed back home just before dark.

20210727_125807-loadngo.jpg 20210727_174324-newross-christmas-trees.jpg 20210727_173018-dropzone.jpg