Good Morning check in

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
tools and beer! can one ever have too much? :happybanana::cheers::drinking:

along with being a bit behind on an oil change or two... greasing my zerks ranks up there, too. general advice on a shredder drive shaft, for exampe... grease each time taken out to use. no doubt under load, those universals see some serious loading! bit behind there, too. but want that to change. so got an add-on tool for the job. a Lu(b)MAX LX-1403 clamp on grease gun end. after a lot of reading and searching online :reading: i like the Lock n Lube unit best. but its $30.00! :surprised3: this unit is only $10.00 and comes with 4 hardened jaws. lever, etc. free shg and Rtrns, too. how can i loose? 1/8th pipe. simple R/R. and reportedly holds up to 15,000 psi! :rolleyes: ha, i bet... not! but, should be an improvement to my greasing the grease zerks. goal is 100% fillable. i have a lot. not all will take grease currently. but they will soon enuff. and neighbor rancher has a pneumatic gun almost looks new hanging on shop wall... and i can use it, too. the back axles are rivited. cheap design, engineering and mfg. close to POS if u ask me, but usually... adding a drop of oil to such designs keeps them working well. i am optimistic about using it...

P1010027.JPGP1010025.JPGP1010023.JPG

Broken

Broken

The Great White North...Eh !
hi B - wcc said i should maybe use it on the underside of the mower....

:laughing: do you think that could be a :numberone: idea?....

maybe i could just fly in my F4 and take out the lil pesky buggers... and the whole entire farm, too... along with half the county ~ :yes:
View attachment 921776
Thadda teach em ! :laughing:

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
i guess for today, 1 pm is my new noon! lol... no shortage of things to do. i feel the outside calling me... :yes: funny all the B.S.. we get subjected to these days as a society. well, imo..... here is a pix that sort of sums it up for me. ...one for the road
zzckgo.JPG
it's Monday...

hope you have a nice week.

'over n out!'

Broken

Broken

I priced 5 rib (32" wide) steel the other day locally. $7.50 a linear foot. Galvanized and painted are now about the same price.
Yeh , I believe I mentioned previously that we purchase the strapping & metal from local Mennonite suppliers . I did my Ranch style bungalow (32'×48') Garage (24'×26') Workshop (24'×24') & guest house (24'×24') all in gun metal grey for $5000 in material ventilated ridge vent , drip edge & screws included 4 yrs ago . 50 yr warranty rated. Over the last 10 yrs we have done over 5 houses & 10 garages . We usually quote complete garage packages including windows , doors , vinyl siding and facial / soffit . Anyhow for the extreme weather up here within thermal temp change , shingles really suffer a short life cycle .

woodchuckcanuck

woodchuckcanuck

Addicted to ArboristSite
sure look tasty!!!

as a kid my favs were maple bars! can still buy them, but they don't taste as good as back in the 60's....
View attachment 921778
Never heard of it. Sort of looks like a choux paste, like an eclair, with a maple glaze topping and maybe a custard cream cream. Hmmm, got me thinking now. I was going to make eclairs later on this week. Might have to divert the plan and make some of these.

Broken

Broken

tools and beer! can one ever have too much? :happybanana::cheers::drinking:

along with being a bit behind on an oil change or two... greasing my zerks ranks up there, too. general advice on a shredder drive shaft, for exampe... grease each time taken out to use. no doubt under load, those universals see some serious loading! bit behind there, too. but want that to change. so got an add-on tool for the job. a Lu(b)MAX LX-1403 clamp on grease gun end. after a lot of reading and searching online :reading: i like the Lock n Lube unit best. but its $30.00! :surprised3: this unit is only $10.00 and comes with 4 hardened jaws. lever, etc. free shg and Rtrns, too. how can i loose? 1/8th pipe. simple R/R. and reportedly holds up to 15,000 psi! :rolleyes: ha, i bet... not! but, should be an improvement to my greasing the grease zerks. goal is 100% fillable. i have a lot. not all will take grease currently. but they will soon enuff. and neighbor rancher has a pneumatic gun almost looks new hanging on shop wall... and i can use it, too. the back axles are rivited. cheap design, engineering and mfg. close to POS if u ask me, but usually... adding a drop of oil to such designs keeps them working well. i am optimistic about using it...

View attachment 921804View attachment 921803View attachment 921801
Picked up the lock style a few yrs back , sure is an improvement over the old push on style especially on the diesel , quads & motorhome !

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
good idea, SeMoT - i am sure those lil 'hits would have just waited for me to raise my hand up....

View attachment 921773

maybe an aerosol can of something flammable, and a bic....
View attachment 921775
That can mentioned in my post "STARTING FLUID" is ether under aerosol pressure shorter range than WWII flame thrower but it'll getrdone hornets and so on dropping from the sky without wings :yes:

knockbill

knockbill

Addicted to ArboristSite
hi kb - i am old school... i would struggle with a smart fone. but love flying with a Garmin GPS ~ i like computer best. the QB is a smart fone pro -

i think you may have an grand idea... but, i would rather see WCC and Steve open it, then i could be a diner there... and enjoy the chow! :rock2:
Hi BL,,, My phone is sittin on teh table in the LR,,, been there for 50 years!!! Smartest phone I know, I just use it for out going calls, the answering machine is only on when I'm expecting a call, Dr or my son etc... No BS spam crap here!!! When they fix teh no call lists I may turn it on again, but don't hold your breath!!!
Those food pics you guys post are pretty tempting!!!

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good evening guys.
Had a good day and got everything I planned on getting done done and even a few more things
It felt pretty warm working today, but I guess that happens less when you're in shape, rather than out of shape. The good thing is round is a shape lol.
Hung out with friends tonight here at the house and had a nice time.
Hope you all had a productive day too.