ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Good Morning check in

Groundman One

Groundman One

Star Gazer
Good Monday morn :drinkingcoffee: .
68 here now heading to 75, not too bad.
Big week this week, feels like fall is almost here with all I have going on :dizzy:, that would be right on time with regards to the early start I got this spring though. Bought another trailer last night I need to clean up a bit and then finish up the tree job I started last week before my allergies kicked in(pretty sure it isn't the delta variant, but whatever). I need to do a bit of climbing to dead limb ahighly valuable black walnut and a little pruning on some that go over the house too. I also have 5 stumps to flush cut and an ash log to buck up.
Here's a few pictures from last week. @Groundman One , what do you think of that big portages-wrap, gotta do what you gotta do when your a one man show lol.
Have a great week everyone.
View attachment 921757 View attachment 921758
You can see the end of one of the dead limbs above the fire pit, nice they are all out in the open, they just need to be zip-lined down.
View attachment 921759

Morning,

Kinda hard to see, but have you got a block attached to a chain on the tree and then to a tractor? Very cool!

woodchuckcanuck

woodchuckcanuck

Addicted to ArboristSite
78/56 & sunny, another open windows day

Congrats to the Canadian Women's Soccer Team that outlasted the US women's team, 1-0.
The last time Canada's women's team won against the US squad was 20 years ago.

Good morn all
And kudos to the US goalie for walking by and congratulating the Canadian goal scorer. Good sportsmanship right there.

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
And kudos to the US goalie for walking by and congratulating the Canadian goal scorer. Good sportsmanship right there.
E7yTwk8XsAEZ7nD.jpeg

Yes, Good sportsmanship , especially since they were penciled in for another Gold ... Rapinoe however disrespecting the US flag & anthem,
She doesn't get my respect

Oh, & she wants a raise

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
View attachment 921988

Yes, Good sportsmanship , especially since they were penciled in for another Gold ... Rapinoe however disrespecting the US flag & anthem,
She doesn't get my respect

Oh, & she wants a raise
I heard Cuba is looking for new residents, I'll pay for her ticket :).

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
That can mentioned in my post "STARTING FLUID" is ether under aerosol pressure shorter range than WWII flame thrower but it'll getrdone hornets and so on dropping from the sky without wings :yes:
methinks the Raid can is the best shot, yet... pun intended! ~
:drinkingcoffee:

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Hi BL,,, My phone is sittin on teh table in the LR,,, been there for 50 years!!! Smartest phone I know, I just use it for out going calls, the answering machine is only on when I'm expecting a call, Dr or my son etc... No BS spam crap here!!! When they fix teh no call lists I may turn it on again, but don't hold your breath!!!
Those food pics you guys post are pretty tempting!!!
Thanks kb - I always tell the QB when about to post a clip off the chow line pickin's.... hope kb likes this one! ;)

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Good evening guys.
Had a good day and got everything I planned on getting done done and even a few more things
It felt pretty warm working today, but I guess that happens less when you're in shape, rather than out of shape. The good thing is round is a shape lol.
Hung out with friends tonight here at the house and had a nice time.
Hope you all had a productive day too.
hi chipper - did u light up your burn circle? i saw its stone layers in one of your pix... pretty snazy - mine at ranch could use a mod or two...
1627999048276.png

>It felt pretty warm working today,

i waited til the cool of late evening to go trim. came in bit before 9 pm. i was soaking wet! and it had not rained!! had to constantly stop and wipe my dripping face. so much for cooler temps...

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
Morning folks ! 58 f heading to a high of 79 f with partly cloudy . 3 rd hazelnut & Joe . I have some prime rib ground beef smoking in hickory for barbecue burgers . Finish some garage work today , mostly clean up & parts sorting . Be Safe ! :drinkingcoffee:
ground prime rib for burgers... :oops:

1628000581238.png

woodchuckcanuck

woodchuckcanuck

Addicted to ArboristSite
Mornin' folks. 15ºC and sunny. Office work this morning. Picked up the Sterling truck this morning, it took them 10 days to replace the thermostat. Elec fan seems to be kicking in and out ok they said. The trip home the temps is about 20ºF lower than previous. So maybe problem solved. Squeek in the brakes is back, but maybe that's just from sitting in a dust parking lot for 2 weeks. Have a good one!

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

"No wood, No fire!"
good morning - plenty good hot :drinkingcoffee:rains in the forecast and area. 80/97. greens and yellows S of us. tv weatherman said winds 5/N...windmill poised and ready, but waiting. 70% rains. never had a prime rib burger, plenty good venison, ground chuck and/or sirloin. maybe when i am not so broke, i could pay attention to a thought like that... the ballgame road rage shooter decided to give up the ghost yesterday. turned himself in. over 100 tips came in. walked up to the COH PD downtown with Quanell X... he had a large waiting party!! says he is innocent, was at a party at time it all happened. but, of course... they did find his car. less than a mile from where he lived... burnt out to a crisp! got most of my trimming done last night around the yard. still one area to whittle thru. had to be careful around the beans... overall, it didn't seem like too much work. and it was the cooler time of day. got out about 6:30 pm... after a brief snoozeout.... :) in no time i was soaked! in shape or out of shape... don't think it would have mattered. had to stop and clear my face numerous times. lost 3# or so water. weighed in before and after. quit bit before 9 pm and i was thirsty! ~
1628000451964.png