Good Morning check in

Help Support ArboristSite:

Backyard Lumberjack
good morning. up and some :drinkingcoffee: now to get the day going. guess i mean me... lol, day goes with or without me! ;) a 1638191656346.png 45/69-45. tv weatherman said we should have a nice day. he said low 70's. guess we'll see. and i guess i was wrong. i had heard word 'freeze' yesterday, but wasn't sure when. thot they said later in Dec. Mike the weatherman said could be as early as Dec 6th! used to be temps didn't get that cold until the new year! well, the DUI driver that T-boned the car and killed the driver... and sent his pass (wife) to hospital in critical... now in deeper doo-do! she died yesterday! dang!!! one moment it's :cheers: "hi-ho......" and the next " oh s**T!"...... BAM :confused:. a man and woman got into an argument yesterday here in town... husband and wife... guess he really PO'd her!!! she shot him dead! so much for :heart:! then called 911... wonder if she ought to have called 911 before... she popped one off! now she is having some explaining to do... cops all over the place yesterday afternoon in one SW location... they came into area like bees after spring pollen... see what the screaming and gun fight was all about!!! :surprised3: i guess the rule of thumb prevails here... if u can't shoot the guy... smash into him! DUI's preferred!! :rolleyes: rains, wet roads and DUI's Sat-Sunday... 8 killed on Houston's roads... wonder what today will bring? who won't be going to work again tomorrow...

Dangerous night on Houston roadways | Officials report at least 6 people killed overnight​

not the kind of T-bone I'd like.... 2 innocents dead now!! ~
1638192442961.png

1638192463020.png
both vehicles pushed into ditch. no snow needed down here to slide off the road....

Backyard Lumberjack
house is quiet! pups feed. bit chilly even with some pj's. got my flannel slippers on. :) guess i mite could bump the temp setting a degree or so. day off to a productive start. filled the QB's coffee sugar jar. it was about 1/2 teaspoon from empty... lessee if i get an 'atta-Boy!' ;)

1638193233313.png

Backyard Lumberjack
Snowing good in genessee county. Not that it's a good thing
swell snow scene pix there Bf~ def worth a thou words! as in Brrrrrr :cold:

dark, cold and snowy! and sticking. that was always the word??? " hey, it's snowing... and sticking!'

makes me shiver-r-r all the way down here in fall tomato country...

Backyard Lumberjack
Good evening guys.
Guess I didn't post this morning.
It was just below freezing this morning, then just above, now just below.
I missed my timeframe on getting outside to blow off the roof before the snow melted, so I still have an inch plus of crusty snow on the plywood :cry:. Hoping it melts tomorrow, and we are supposed to get more precipitation tomorrow, which could be snow or rain. The good thing is later this week they are calling for mid 40's, the bad thing is I need to unload the steel tomorrow. Sure hope I feel up to it, not like this morning. It didn't help that I woke up at 345 this am(as I normally do), and couldn't get back to sleep until around 615, so much for being outside on the roof by 8.
Hope you all had a great weekend. See you in the morning, if I don't forget again lol.
hi chipper - sounds like our weather. cool, hot... then cool again, hot....
1638193640980.png:cold:1638193642045.png:cold:

>I missed my timeframe on getting outside to blow off the roof before the snow melted, so I still have an inch plus of crusty snow on the plywood

some folks like to ski off their roofs....

1638193807710.png

Backyard Lumberjack
Good morning. 34*.clear/breezy. Happy Chocolates day. Out to chase Bambi shortly. The 4 bins of wood I had filled to hold me over so I could hunt for a few days undisturbed have disappeared. Looks like haulin wood later. Have a super day men. FS.
I found a plumber that works around the clock. :omg:
View attachment 944795
be careful Farmer Steve - sometimes 'the early bird gets the worm!' ;)

1638194322564.png

Backyard Lumberjack
I'm not steve 😜
he prob just got excited as they headed over to the barn to sit it out, waiting for that perfect shot...

'the camp's barn is there, i set out some chairs last night. we'll radio 'em in... you dressed warm, din't you?
1638194491697.png

Brufab
swell snow scene pix there Bf~ def worth a thou words! as in Brrrrrr :cold:

dark, cold and snowy! and sticking. that was always the word??? " hey, it's snowing... and sticking!'

makes me shiver-r-r all the way down here in fall tomato country...
Makes me get itchy all over thinking about firing up the artic cat 96 zrt 600. Only 2 stoker I have that's modded. Family said 4" where my other place is up north. Just enough to do a few 100mph rips down the road.

Backyard Lumberjack
neighbor and i got a steak deal going ~ he helped me move the 'battleship-like' SS grill center across the yard when i finally got it to the house... and yesterday, he helped me go get my latest (and last, i am sure) ss griller. we talked about the cookout. he said Hawaiian-style rib-eyes might be nice. told me how he marinates them. i said, well... ok then. sounds special... and i just happen to have some top shelf 14-day aged rib-eyes. he uses pineapple juice. think we will grill some slices, too. as he was about to leave i asked him...
zzzzxhi.JPG

Backyard Lumberjack
43/35 & cloudy
Couple day warm up then back down.
Another leg down for my FIL Yesterday he couldn't remember his name. We're watching him like a hawk now & are scrambling to arrange contingency plans

Good morn all
sad to hear, SA.... :confused:

Backyard Lumberjack
be careful chipper! i think Broken likes those early snowy cold mornings 'behind the barn' sitting the deer and elk out... ;)
when you are sitting out behind the barn on a cold snowy winter's morning... 'deer hunting' and your hunting partner seems to be a bit on the quiet side...

1638196114991.png