Good Morning check in

Help Support ArboristSite:

Backyard Lumberjack
23F/-5C down to 18F/-8C with no precipitation expected until the middle of next week to cover up all the yellow snow. Going to try and get the furnace running in project house number 2 today. What can go wrong with that? When we bought the place it had a full tank of propane, I figure that I might as well use some of it before we sell the place this summer. Make it a good one everybody.
View attachment 956224
zzzzxomhm.jpg

Backyard Lumberjack
but it wasn't about eggs on fried spuds... it was more so all about the spuds! QB spied sack of these when over at Sam's other day. she called them 'outrageous!' i call them: foot ball spuds! omg... super spuds. :) very good. did 2 at 450f 1/5 hrs... w/butter ~

football spuds on dinner plate!
P1010053.JPG
shoe size: 23!

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
hi B - at first i thot it was a typo! ;)

heading to 7 here too...this afternoon. omg, just ck'd! already here. current: 71f! going to 76f. outside. prob ride bike with the 76f! :)

we did up the ground beef, too! but only 1#. taco meats. got one for you and Bf coming up....

i mite could do the shop! 73f!! that and with a cold M !
:givebeer:
Up to 46°f here sposed to be high for today. Creek some what cooler it seemed but a good soak, coms with my higher power about my thoughts not as good for me as that entity has. Ask for a bit of switcheroo
G'day gents

Brufab
for Broken and Brufab... tacos with jalapenos... home grown toms... flour shell on genni mex-fajita steel. it don't say: hecho in Chins! ~ lol :laugh:
View attachment 956300View attachment 956301View attachment 956302View attachment 956304View attachment 956305View attachment 956306

br-lunch yesterday... early dinner. thinking same maybe today... hmm, that or a burger...

w/cheese
So the GTG is next week at your dinner table right??? I'm booking a ✈ right now

Brufab
hand-made DIY, Bf?... looks good. seems u got the bolt holes perfect! i can still remember the day... my Dad taught me/showed me how he made gaskets. and the bolt holes. once gasket in position, a small round end of a ball-peen did the job with high efficiency... ez-pz!
I bought one of those leather punches with multiple hole sizes. It was the same price as 1 punch. I roughed up the magnesium with 50 grit sandpaper for a good bond for the jb weld. Dang gasket had alot of zigs and zags. Probly would if been easier it I took the tank off but that required taking off the oiler line and that looked like trouble trying to put back on. I couldn't get the oil reservoir off the tank. But I did pull the cover off and cleaned the oil pick up screen, it was pretty nasty with a gluey globby saw dust mix. Trying to get 8 holes perfect plus 2 alignment posts for gasket was tough. Took a few attempts to get right.

Vtrombly
for Broken and Brufab... tacos with jalapenos... home grown toms... flour shell on genni mex-fajita steel. it don't say: hecho in Chins! ~ lol :laugh:

br-lunch yesterday... early dinner. thinking same maybe today... hmm, that or a burger...

w/cheese
Wow You guys have been busy today. That lunch/dinner looks great BL. I was tied up most the day the EDM tech came in. Machine started up batteries were toast lost all parameters. luckily we had back up floppys was getting there when I left for the day.

Vtrombly
:yes: i think any thing being too threatening is a good example of relocation possibilities. we watched Bridge Over River Kawi other nite. cerca 1957. i remember first seeing it as a kid over in England... still a fine flic! imo... as for the guy who had issues with relocating the enemy... such treats to me are the enemy... and my trigger finger has no issues... me, too!
Yup that women is a animal abuser and deserves to be locked up. It's sad what she created harboring a vicious animal. It's really no different than the society nowadays. Bad parents raise bad kids.

Vtrombly
i will say this about that lil Echo... runs like a hot rod! with a teak upgrade in the timing... and some nice port work, too... :yes:
So you made your own mighty mite. I have yet to port anything maybe one of these days when I have more time I can sit down and work on one.

Vtrombly
Good evening everyone was tied up all day with the EDM tech machine hasn't been powered up in about 12 years so controller batteries were toast backlash parameters and base settings were gone. After we got the batteries replaced used backup floppy disks to restore the settings. When I left we had it rapid filling and draining. DI water filters working. And the threading jets were operational. Next week we will work on getting the toolpath software working and post processing some sample parts. Getting cold here was 15F when I got home I was cleaning our groceries from the order I picked up on the way home and our chickensafe seen me through the window and started clucking because they wanted their heat lamp turned on. supposed to fall to 9F tonight I'll see what the physical thermometer says in the morning. Hope everyone is doing well.

Latest posts