Good Stihl Info

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only have the old micro fiche
What are the dates on these an what are the contents? Are they only IPLs or does it also include repair manuals and tech notes? There seems to be a lot of knowledge missing from the pre-MediaCat days that would be nice to convert to PDF and archive.

Converting microfiche to PDF can get expensive quickly. Digitizing old hard copy is the way to go if it's available. I don't even mess with a scanner and just use a camera. Hi-res and fast. Convert the .jpgs to PDF's in batches and merge them all into a PDF document.

What are the dates on these an what are the contents? Are they only IPLs or does it also include repair manuals and tech notes? There seems to be a lot of knowledge missing from the pre-MediaCat days that would be nice to convert to PDF and archive.
I know they start at 1992 to 20004, I will examine the files more closely
and get back to you

That's a good one right there. Pretty much substantiates what many have figured out over the years. I recently ran across the entire evolution of the 400-1300 coil application from every saw series it was ever used on -- along with the preceding part number in every application. Not exactly a tidy little T.I. and would take some time to put it all together into usable form. Maybe one of these days...

Does anyone have an IPL of a HT75 long arm power pruner? I can find the service manual and owners manual but not technical exploded parts diagram. I found a viewable one from parts direct but not to download. A pdf file would be most helpful. this thread is incredible, its saved me countless hours and grief already.

Back