Good thing there's a warranty... x27 Fiskars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I understand it

you have to split about 8 cords of wood before the proper way of using it magicly comes to you. You must be using it wrong, get another and keep splitting, grasshopper.:msp_tongue:

I owned one for less than a week before mine broke in the same spot. 8 business days later new axe at my door. At least the warranty is good

True, I put in my warranty today actually (don't do it via the website, they get "lost" I am told over the phone). I emailed [email protected] with details and today got a shipping notice.

I owned one for less than a week before mine broke in the same spot. 8 business days later new axe at my door. At least the warranty is good

I did mine via the website warranty claim and got a email right after stating unless there is any questions I will receive my replacement in 12 to 15 business days. I thought it went great

I've been using several different Fiskars axes for years without any breakage. I also haven't heard of many Fiskars failures in any of the various forums I subscribe to. Seems rare, hopefully it will stay that way.

surprised

I've got no complaints about the Fiskars axes 25 and 27.Split a lot of wood ,wedge pounding trees over,etc.Drove over the handle with the skidder.Grrrr.Bent right back,nary a scratch.

I had a 27 less than two weeks mine broke in the same spot. Thought maybe it was my fault left mine out in the cold went to split a piece of wood and my handle broke. Warranty time for me.

Back