Gorillabac log loader

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought one and used it. It truly is easy on the back. It is a little slow. I inherited a bobcat with a grapple so the gorillabac has been taking it easy. I will probably sell it if I don't find a use for it soon.

My only experience with one is watching the promotional video.
Note that it is slow, even though they sped the video up.

If you worry about splitter cycle time, it's probably not for you.

Mine won't yard a round in from 50 ft. away, but then they do roll. The hookup, lift and release is much faster.

My lift works similar, except I don't have one of those screw thingy. I use regular log tongs. I also have a 20ft power cord so I don't have to walk back and forth between the log and splitter just to hook up. I am not sure the weight rating on my winch, but I have used it to pick up a 14in by 10 foot log and have skidded longer logs up next to the splitter for bucking. I don't even have to bend over to hookup or load a log.

I bought one and used it. It truly is easy on the back. It is a little slow. I inherited a bobcat with a grapple so the gorillabac has been taking it easy. I will probably sell it if I don't find a use for it soon.
I would be interested in it whe
I wood be interested in it when the time comes to selling it.

Back