• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold great auction going on right now

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If really want to go you can apply for Criminal Rehabilitation with the Canadian government. That would allow you to enter Canada with a DUI. But as most things are it cost money.
Just go to Roxham road at the Quebec border walk across and you will be welcomed fead taken to a hotel given some money and a cell phone if you don't have one.
Then you can go do anything.
Why bother with the real border crossings,they are a PITA

Just go to Roxham road at the Quebec border walk across and you will be welcomed fead taken to a hotel given some money and a cell phone if you don't have one.
Then you can go do anything.
Why bother with the real border crossings,they are a PITA
Well heck that kind of sounds like what the USA does to our friends from the south............

Finding a Solo Twin under a pile of saws is a very nice find indeed.

Actually you are correct. Must be this oldtimer's disease setting in ugh. Echo twins... I just saw "twins" and didn't even notice the "Solo" part. Thanks for correc

Actually you are correct. Must be this oldtimer's disease setting in ugh. Echo twins... I just saw "twins" and didn't even notice the "Solo" part. Thanks for correcting me.

That makes much more sense as I cannot see one let alone two Solo Twins sitting for sale online for long. I just made sure mine was here Tuesday. I wanted to make sure it was not sold while I was away

Back