Greenteeth Wearsharp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodcutterz LLC

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm looking at new Greenteeth (Series 700), and I see they have something new called Wearsharp - supposed to be a self-sharpening thing. My question is what did they change to make it self-sharpening and will these teeth be as good in rocky soil such as we have in these mountains in Virginia? Thanks.

If you hit rock, the teeth will still dull. I have no idea how they work but they seem to re hone themselves in hard stumps. I still am able to sharpen them after they dull to a point where they wont cut efficiently. Unless I total them in rocky soil which happens.

Many of my customers like the Wearsharps. Some say they last longer than the red version. The difference between the two is that the Wearsharps aren't as concave as the reds. The reds are easier to resharpen than the Wearsharps. The price is the same for either tooth.

If you would like to try some, I have plenty of both in stock.

Hope this helps!

Dave
Global Equipment Exporters
770-420-6400

If your machine can use them ,go with the 900 teeth ...I tried the "red " and they were smaller OD and did not last as long

Latest posts

Back