GTG dates

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im gonna start planning another Southern Maine GTG this spring

Im looking to plan another GTG this spring in the York Maine area, I have some really big oak logs right now and Im gonna get some big pine as well. Anyone intrested in coming ?

Central pa gtg. Oct 22nd 2016.

Half way between Harrisburg and state college.

Contact me via pm if interested. :)

IMG_0710.JPG IMG_0711.JPG Its a fun one! Time, again, is of the essence. this d fir is the second of many more to come down as the hill side is eroding badly. This is one is on spring trail, fell this morning. Its a very often used trail and closing it would be a bummer. Im going to reassess the situation tomorrow morning with rob, my boss. Obviously im not jumping into this without checking in with yall. Not as much bind/tension as the pic looks. That bend is growth from steep hill. The root ball is free and right over head. The rest of the tree has broke off at edge of trail on down hill side. Come-along and biggest saw (32"), Any local boys wanna lookat it?

Also might be a good time to start planning November gtg... hope to hear from you soon, tyler

Latest posts

Back