guide bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cookies

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Seems every time I decide I want to order a "light" sugihara or tsumura bar they are out everywhere in the size I want..5 months ago it was the 20" stihl large mount now its 24-32". Anyone else on this bandwagon?

Seems every time I decide I want to order a "light" sugihara or tsumura bar they are out everywhere in the size I want..5 months ago it was the 20" stihl large mount now its 24-32". Anyone else on this bandwagon?
Yes I have been on the hunt for a Sugi or Tsumura 24" and 28" Stihl for a little while. I bought the 24" on Stahls like Ittybittyfitty said, $84. But as for the 28" no luck anywhere. I just finally gave up and ordered a 28" Stihl lightweight through my dealer. $140. I bought a 28" Tsumura Husqvarna bar from a local shop, Comstock Logging for $100 after tax last week. They said it took them 6 months to get the Tsumura they had, and the Stihl bars sold out quick. They don't expect to have more Stihl for another 6 months possibly.

Back