Has Anyone Seen

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope you get your saw. It's hard to understand people like this.

About 8 months ago I won a 'prize' in the raffle for TLandrum's wife and I chose a woods port job which was offered by a member (maybe former member) of this site. I figured that since he was involved in this effort and had donated his time and skills to a good cause that he must be a stand up guy. We communicated through pms and I sent him a saw to port. The last I've heard from him was in maybe Oct. when he told me he'd get back to me in a week. I keep sending him pms on this site and another chainsaw site he used to visit and even sent a letter in the mail telling him I don't care about the port job, I would just like my saw back. It's not a particularly valuable saw but it's the principle of making your word count.

I don't mean to hijack your thread but it begs the question of what is the proper path in dealing with these issues. Gas prices are falling, maybe it's time for a road trip.
Her is an update you might want to hear.

This 024 saw still remains abandoned by you.

Soon it will go up for a raffle to be donated to St. Judes.

@71dart

You got a week.
You have my address now, it's posted publicly, so no more of your lies.
Possibly start acting like a man and handle your business you started.

The time has long expired for worrying about Todd or his tool.

You know what nobody wants to give me his address, simple request, fine.
It's done now.

I'm pretty done ****ing around with you dense mfers. That's how I really feel.
This guy Todd is joke and I should have never volunteered my time to help anyone. I'd rather give my work away to a more deserving bunch.

His saw will be, built, raffled and donated.
Buy a few tickets if your interested in my work.

Good luck Kevin you really did nothing to help me or my request. Now you can watch it happen.
And Bill, you must be deaf or stupid or both.

It's done now.

This guy Todd is joke and I should have never volunteered my time to help anyone. I'd rather give my work away to a more deserving bunch.

Good luck Kevin you really did nothing to help me or my request. Now you can watch it happen.
Send @Moparmyway the ****ing saw so he can get it to its rightful owner. It’s not yours to raffle off or donate

1. You know what nobody wants to give me his address, simple request, fine.
It's done now.
You can have my address, its only done if you decide to do the right thing (send me the saw), or the wrong thing (anything other than sending me the saw) here
2. Good luck Kevin you really did nothing to help me or my request. Now you can watch it happen.
I've done everything possible to help you get out of this mess. The rest is up to you
3. And Bill, you must be deaf or stupid or both.
I hold Bill in VERY high regards, he is not deaf and is definitely NOT stupid.

Kenny,
Send me the saw please, I'll pay for the shipping, you just let me know how you want it paid.
I will see to it that the saw goes where it should go

Your idea of a raffle or anything else is NOT the way to go here

Kenny called people stupid..

But he put it out in the open admitting he has this guys saw and is going to raffle it off..so..the screenshots people took of what he's said is all the proof Todd needs that Kenny didn't give him his saw back.

It's done now.

Can you give me some lessons on how to back pedal at the speed you do ?

You're really good, I'm impressed!

When does the raffle start ? - I'm in.

You're so stupid that you put this all out in public lol

1 - you aren't doing anything for St. Judes. - you fukked up and now you're trying to be some type of virtuous saint by making statements like that and make people have a soft spot for your situation to make the situation more murky...you can't hustle a hustler Kenny, you can fool some people...I'm not one of them

2- I'm sure St. Judes will really appreciate the donation from a raffled item that wasn't yours. They wouldn't have known the difference but you were dumb enough to type it for the world to see...lol.

3 - your tornado stories are hilarious Kenny, we don't travel by wagon anymore and now live in the modern world. You can get ahold of anyone at any time. I'll cut you some slack and say that maybe you did lose this guys information...I don't believe it but I'll play along for a little bit..you never at any point made a post on any of the Forums to try and find the guy...a very simple thing to do and it also would've covered your ass.

You had a complete stranger sign up on a forum to stick up for you..maybe you should've had him sign up in 2015 to help you find Todd's "information" you lost, but maybe all those tornadoes took out his capabilities to reach out in to the world too... That was one of my top 5 "I'm a *****" moments I've seen on the internet.

Don't let your pride be a poor substitute for intelligence Kenny, I used to do it just in different ways..it's a go nowhere road...trust me.

You can have my address, its only done if you decide to do the right thing (send me the saw), or the wrong thing (anything other than sending me the saw) here

I've done everything possible to help you get out of this mess. The rest is up to you

I hold Bill in VERY high regards, he is not deaf and is definitely NOT stupid.

Kenny is blowing smoke up your ass Kevy.

You absolutely tried to help the guy out. It's sad you had to try to help a grown ass man do such a simple thing...but...

Bill is a very smart guy, waaaay smarter than me.

Kenny,
Send me the saw please, I'll pay for the shipping, you just let me know how you want it paid.
I will see to it that the saw goes where it should go

Your idea of a raffle or anything else is NOT the way to go here

This is entirely too simple and easy to understand..you gotta make this a little more Murky Kevin.

Todd is starting to piss me off too. I want him to chime in here one more time and help the confused understand a little better.

There are so many twats on these forums that act like little girls about simple things..it's annoying.

This is entirely too simple and easy to understand..you gotta make this a little more Murky Kevin.

Todd is starting to piss me off too. I want him to chime in here one more time and help the confused understand a little better.

There are so many twats on these forums that act like little girls about simple things..it's annoying.
Your use of the word "****" has offended me. I come from a long line of "twats" immigrating LEGALLY to this great country back before there was "wall jumpers" and coyote crime syndicates facilitating such illegal immigration. But I digress
I am calling for your resignation as the mayor of Pittsburgh as result of my butt hertedness.
Thank you

Your use of the word "****" has offended me. I come from a long line of "twats" immigrating LEGALLY to this great country back before there was "wall jumpers" and coyote crime syndicates facilitating such illegal immigration. But I digress
I am calling for your resignation as the mayor of Pittsburgh as result of my butt hertedness.
Thank you

All I see anymore in the world anymore is a bunch of pussies calling each other pussies not knowing their both pussies.

It's a modern marvel.

Latest posts

Back