Has Anyone Seen

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn this thread went off the rails. Did OP ever get his saw?

That's a big N-O.
When the op gets his saw back we will have learned that jimmy Hoffa is still alive living in Alaska and owns a chain of bikini coffee shops, bigfoot is just a big old dude named Allen who travels and likes to walk through the woods and is the original furry, Disney is skynet, and before that happens someone on Facebook or Twitter will post something so stupid that it pisses off a species of peaceful aliens that has never known conflict and they kill us all.

When the op gets his saw back we will have learned that jimmy Hoffa is still alive living in Alaska and owns a chain of bikini coffee shops, bigfoot is just big old dude named Allen who travels and likes to walk through the woods and is the original furry, Disney is skynet, and before that happens someone on Facebook or Twitter will post something so stupid that it pisses off a species of peaceful aliens that has never known conflict and they kill us all.
That is some good **** right there!!
Permission to quote that in the future??
Lmao
I love it!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

When the op gets his saw back we will have learned that jimmy Hoffa is still alive living in Alaska and owns a chain of bikini coffee shops, bigfoot is just a big old dude named Allen who travels and likes to walk through the woods and is the original furry, Disney is skynet, and before that happens someone on Facebook or Twitter will post something so stupid that it pisses off a species of peaceful aliens that has never known conflict and they kill us all.
And Kamalatoe Harris is gonna be a great president...

The OP did not get his original saw, but some people got together and gave him a better one I believe. That probably explains why we haven't heard from him. Why should he want anything to do with the old one and all it's negative mojo?

Because it's his chainsaw.

Negative mojo ? It's a fukking garden tool not a sorcerer's wand.

Because it's his chainsaw.

Negative mojo ? It's a fukking garden tool not a sorcerer's wand.
Yeah...but I wouldn't want it back. Wouldn't want anything to do with the whole situation. Except maybe to get it and sell. Some people don't like messes, confrontation, etc. Forget it and move on.

Yeah...but I wouldn't want it back. Wouldn't want anything to do with the whole situation. Except maybe to get it and sell. Some people don't like messes, confrontation, etc. Forget it and move on.

We're on the internet..

They weren't gonna have a 15 round bout over it..

Why wouldn't you want your saw back ?

Black magic ?

Idiots are the reason these situations snowball and end up here, 7th grade girls handle their problems better than some of these cream puffs do on these forums.

It's just a chainsaw.

We're on the internet..

They weren't gonna have a 15 round bout over it..

Why wouldn't you want your saw back ?

Black magic ?

Idiots are the reason these situations snowball and end up here, 7th grade girls handle their problems better than some of these cream puffs do on these forums.

It's just a chainsaw.
I'm offended by your use of the word....

any word....

Latest posts

Back