Has Anyone Seen

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stihlx8

New member but not that new
Reaction score
C SAW 090. Haven't heard from him in three months, is he alive and well? anyone know what he is up to. Did he fall off the face of the Earth or what?o_O

Ok so no one has heard from C SAW 090 either. Time to roll out the truth. This guy had alot of posts on here, so he had a saw that I wanted. I figured all good guys on here, sent the money too him. 2 weeks and no saw, dog sick. 4 weeks no saw, now I'm accused of calling him a thief, and he will send saw. 6 weeks still no saw, PM's how he is sorry will send saw on Monday. Then that post disappears. Sent several PM's no response.:mad: 10 weeks 12 weeks 14 weeks nothing. So now I'm roasting him in public. His name is Ben Dame and he is from Maine. If some one knows him please respond, hopefully he didn't have some catastrophic personnel problem. But he could have been honest with me and told me that I made donation to his personnel charity. I didn't lose a large amount of money as chainsaws go. But I would like to pick my own charity. Rant done, just hope no one else got swindled by him.:buttkick::sucks:

That is what I found as well. Saw should have shipped about then. Fortunately all my other A.S. transactions have been perfect.

According to the 2013 tax records in Eliot, ME the Dame family owns a good deal of properties. Though I didn't see the name Ben, I saw 2 other first names a bunch of times. I'm guessing his parents. Internet says he himself is 33.

Call his momma and tell her what her son's done. That'll ruffle some feathers.

Too bad a few rotten apples have to ruin the whole bushel. I know a few of you have had problems as well. Kinda leaves a guy with a bad taste in his mouth. Taints a pretty cool obsession [CAD]:cheers:;)

Latest posts

Back