Has Anyone Seen

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something could have really happened to the dude.Looks like he had a Pretty good record of posting up to sept.11

Yes. Only if another forum member is in direct contact would we know about his welfare.

Case in point is Drew Crane in Manitoba(?).
Have not heard from the lad in four or six months. Outstanding member.

the good thing is at least this one is in the USA and you have a chance with our legal system.[/QUOTE]

Lol. The system sucks. Around here they don't even bother with stolen car's unless it's part of a high speed chase that pisses off a cop.

According to the 2013 tax records in Eliot, ME the Dame family owns a good deal of properties. Though I didn't see the name Ben, I saw 2 other first names a bunch of times. I'm guessing his parents. Internet says he himself is 33.

Call his momma and tell her what her son's done. That'll ruffle some feathers.

FWIW, Spokeo reports a "Benjamin A Dame" in his 30's who lives, or at least lived once upon a time, on Brixham Rd in Eliot.

Thanks for all the help. Some really good suggestions here and via PM. keep them coming, this is something I don't have any experience with. And it sure don't help that he is 2000 miles away.:clap::D

Never been east of Ohio, heard its beautiful up there though. Fill me in.
Well Elliot Maine is ... ahhhh wait a moment ya know what I just realized you said Elliot Maine not Elliotsville Maine .Elliot is down near Kittery I believe right on the coast near the NH border.Lots of them shady city folk I presume rich bty as well.
Alas I know nothing of Elliot . But had it been Elliotsville well then my friend set back and I will spin you a yarn of little towns and small pools ( Gene pools that is ). My apologies to all the fine folk in Small town Maine ,I mean you no harm after all I am from Hartland need I say more...

I hate to hear when this happens,,, like a lot of guys,, if I am not on here for a long time then the wife can tell you what cemetery to visit,,, she has been instructed to bury me face down with a daisey growing out my azz

Yes. Only if another forum member is in direct contact would we know about his welfare.

Case in point is Drew Crane in Manitoba(?).
Have not heard from the lad in four or six months. Outstanding member.

Drew is from southern alberta. he is fine. i'll go email him right now actually to be 100% sure.

EDIT: just emailed him. i'll ask him to check in when he replies.

OP check your inbox, I may have found your man...
He sounds alive and well still selling saws. the same one to be exact.
You were absolutely correct. Called the number, verified it was him. then asked about the saw and he tried to sell it to me again. Then I revealed who I was. He told me he was going to ship it. :wtf:I then asked what year and he just repeated that he was going to ship it. Then accused me of threatening him. And said he was going to call the cops on me. At which point I said just ship the #### saw and save all of us anymore trouble. And I hung up. Wasn't thinking he has my number if he has caller I.D. It was on the check anyway.:angry: So I'm sure this went nowhere, but it sure felt good to yell at him.:angry::sucks::(:cry:

He sounds alive and well still selling saws. the same one to be exact.
You were absolutely correct. Called the number, verified it was him. then asked about the saw and he tried to sell it to me again. Then I revealed who I was. He told me he was going to ship it. :wtf:I then asked what year and he just repeated that he was going to ship it. Then accused me of threatening him. And said he was going to call the cops on me. At which point I said just ship the #### saw and save all of us anymore trouble. And I hung up. Wasn't thinking he has my number if he has caller I.D. It was on the check anyway.:angry: So I'm sure this went nowhere, but it sure felt good to yell at him.:angry::sucks::(:cry:

i never liked CSAW090. didn't know him at all but his online character was annoying. seems he always wanted way to much for anything he sold too. i remember one time i posted in the swap meet needing something and he replied in PM saying he had it and his price. only thing is his price was nearly 25% more then a new one before shipping. :mad:

I think he's selling saws on a Facebook group for chainsaw sales. Had a bunch of cheap older saws recently.

Latest posts

Back