Has Anyone Seen

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep calling him from different numbers and screaming "SHIP MY SAW" into the phone.

Or go with my original plan and call his mother.

I really hope you get your saw. It's hard to understand people like this.

About 8 months ago I won a 'prize' in the raffle for TLandrum's wife and I chose a woods port job which was offered by a member (maybe former member) of this site. I figured that since he was involved in this effort and had donated his time and skills to a good cause that he must be a stand up guy. We communicated through pms and I sent him a saw to port. The last I've heard from him was in maybe Oct. when he told me he'd get back to me in a week. I keep sending him pms on this site and another chainsaw site he used to visit and even sent a letter in the mail telling him I don't care about the port job, I would just like my saw back. It's not a particularly valuable saw but it's the principle of making your word count.

I don't mean to hijack your thread but it begs the question of what is the proper path in dealing with these issues. Gas prices are falling, maybe it's time for a road trip.

About 8 months ago I won a 'prize' in the raffle for TLandrum's wife and I chose a woods port job which was offered by a member (maybe former member) of this site. I figured that since he was involved in this effort and had donated his time and skills to a good cause that he must be a stand up guy. We communicated through pms and I sent him a saw to port. The last I've heard from him was in maybe Oct. when he told me he'd get back to me in a week. I keep sending him pms on this site and another chainsaw site he used to visit and even sent a letter in the mail telling him I don't care about the port job, I would just like my saw back. It's not a particularly valuable saw but it's the principle of making your word count.

I don't mean to hijack your thread but it begs the question of what is the proper path in dealing with these issues. Gas prices are falling, maybe it's time for a road trip.
Naked Arborist?

I know some of you have lost more money than I. But as you say, its the principal of the thing. Have had great luck dealing with others on this site. And I certainly appreciate that. You feel like you know people that you never met.

Naked Arborist?
I don't really want to mention names but I'll just say your guess is a good one. I certainly would understand if there's some personal problems he's dealing with but he needs to communicate that to me. In the OPs case, he was asked if he wanted to buy a saw which he had already bought. That's just wrong.

I don't really want to mention names but I'll just say your guess is a good one. I certainly would understand if there's some personal problems he's dealing with but he needs to communicate that to me. In the OPs case, he was asked if he wanted to buy a saw which he had already bought. That's just wrong.
Gotcha;)

Pretty much a done deal, all taken care of...
Not quite yet.
Ye of little faith ^

You band me from Bruce's site but here I am Randall.
You can't kill Kenny you dumb mfers.
Let's see how thick your skin is.

One simple phone call could have ended all this bs you started Randy and this isn't your first **** storm now is it?

Every single time you lie... well we'll just see how that goes.
You can wait a while though because we're just getting started your Honor.

First up is Mr. Todd who abandon his saw at my shop pending a port job for your buddy Terry who's raffle I was sorry to ever get involved with. I got the saw but the man still does not want it.
Fact

"Patience is not my strong suit. At least not when I'm on point."

A solid quote from Randall Evans aka: MM

Thing is your not on point your just pissed off and you don't like me so just admit it.

Consider this I think your fos when it comes to port work. Your a copycat nothing more. Everything you do is trial and error and you have no way to qualify anything you port. You have no clue about air flow or wet flow. Fact

Coming at me was just brewing for months now while I stir the pot because you weren't watching me because my post make no sense and I make your head hurt. You said that, fact.

It was best described to me as mental abuse is your practice.

Your a hothead, fact. You said it not me.

This missing chainsaw is not stolen but it is coming out on the public forum at AS not the way you poorly handle everything at OPE. Just so the masses know it is not your site, Bruce owns it and you rule it like a king as you see fit. You lost face here on that deal, not me, fact. Pay attention so you keep up, buddy. Serving pie later.

A simple phone call was all you needed to make yet you chose not to. It was more important to slander someone than do the right thing?... rhetorical. Don't worry you might get used to it.

Still on page one but we got a long way to go 😉 on your thread.

Just so you know most people who are holding my ported saws won't play your childish games with a pitchfork crowd. It's far better to watch from the sidelines. Many of your forum members tried to help you but that fell on deaf ears like when I lodged a complaint, you and John, decided to laugh at me. Hope you enjoyed it there, sport. Ask Sam about studying your history. He'll point you in the right direction.

Mr. Todd, who owns the 024 saw abandoned it here and does not respond to PM messages at AS and is up next so you two get all caught up to get your stories straight.

Make sure you tell everyone how you locked my account while out tending to storm damage. We have had 52 tornado alerts this year alone, so far, here. 9 on the ground ripping **** up this summer. Yell to the masses how you planed that out nicely.

I think I smell something bad around here. Rotten **** tends to fester.

Enjoy your evening, your Honor.
Read up on Old Rome.

As for Mr. Todd try ignoring me now.

Was it better to just collect the generosity of others while talking **** about me?

If your coming up I'll bake a cake for you.
Maybe I'm the one that needs to make a road trip to straight some **** out, yes?
Be very careful about how you response sir.

I will no longer tolerate any of this lies and BS.
My name will be clear. A few others maybe not so much.
My patients has run out so who's first?

First up is Mr. Todd who abandon his saw at my shop pending a port job for your buddy Terry who's raffle I was sorry to ever get involved with. I got the saw but the man still does not want it.

Mr. Todd, who owns the 024 saw abandoned it here and does not respond to PM messages at AS and is up next so you two get all caught up to get your stories straight.

My patients has run out so who's first?
Kenny,
I'll go first, mk ?
How does one abandon a saw that was mailed ?
If I had someones saw at my house, and I didnt want it laying around, I'd just mail it back to them

You KNOW that you can mail him his saw, so whats the real reason you say its abandoned ?
Are you waiting for $$ to ship it ?

Kenny,
I'll go first, mk ?
How does one abandon a saw that was mailed ?
If I had someones saw at my house, and I didnt want it laying around, I'd just mail it back to them

You KNOW that you can mail him his saw, so whats the real reason you say its abandoned ?
Are you waiting for $$ to ship it ?

I found Todd....the owner of this "abandoned" saw in about 20 minutes. Sent him a message, and in a few hours he replied.

That was all it took.

So the whole "abandoned" at my house for like 8 years is complete bs.

Now...I'm done.

I lost his address years ago and don't have that mans name or address. Been looking for him ever since but under the wrong name. Was looking for Gary Marshall in North Carolina so my bad. I found him, twice.
But wait you already assured everyone I don't have the mans saw here. Just more lies coming from your mouth.

My questions will keep coming. So far you refuse to answer to anything. Your losing face not me. Do you have something to hide?

Now when I prove to you he still won't respond after all this bs for weeks now who is the liar?

Facts, dates, time stamps and then you two can get the **** off my back.

I don't have access to my Naked Arborist account any more but that is not the issue now.
You two need to read my Facebook posts. Get up to speed.

Randy you have a way of starting **** that has followed you around your whole life. Your problems with others started long before I ever came along. Seems you split from this place because of the problems you caused. You can only run so far so fast for so long.
I never ran, hid or ever stopped looking for this guy.

Instead of just picking up the phone you go right back to this **** again hiding behind your keyboard standing on your soapbox. Go ask Doc if you don't believe me. Your the one needs the help. We know that won't happen. Now your going to regret it.

I'm still surprised you haven't put together why I did what I did under your nose with saws.
You just don't get it.

Just so the whole world knows Mr. Todd does not respond to his PM messages here.

Ask him how things ended or get him to come post here.
Everyone wanted a pitchfork crowd in public so now they get their wish. Thing is you can't silence me now but you will promote my work.

So what's next?
More talk about my substandard work, more ignoring me if I voice a complaint on OPE or will you threaten to cut me again, Randall?
You do carry that knife for a reason but I don't think you got the stones to pull it on me. Your just not very intimidating, sorry.
I'm sure you will deny that ever happened.
Know who your dealing with here folks.

No going back.
You should have picked up the phone.

History is destined to repeat itself.

Two more abandoned saws here from before this raffle business that were dropped off at my saw shop way back then. This as common as people leaving lawnmowers and abandoning cars at towing yards. Ask me how I know that. Better yet go read my profile under NA. Covers what I did up to the age of twenty seven.

Anyone having any trouble following along when I edit my typing on something other than my last device that was being used online?.. or do you prefer Klingon?

I'll go get the PM messages now.

Oh btw... you guys wouldn't have responded if this was a done deal or the book was closed on it. I'm just getting started with Randy.

Lightning Performance

ArboristSite Lurker​

Yesterday at 3:18 PM
So... this is how you handle this?
Now your acting like a teenager.
Last chance

Posting and phone calls start next.
Can't wait to see what Dall has to say about it after all the facts come out. The thing is I really don't give a ****. He does hate liars though.

I tried for years to locate the owner of this saw and now that I have you hide and dodge this thing while laughing at me with your new saw. Hope your new buds are still looking up to you next week.
A simple phone call would have cleared all this up. I lost your return address info in a building collapse during a snow storm. Only the packaging was in there not the saw. You abandoned it.

Go read my Facebook post.
Ken Mole
Kenny is hard to kill

Then I read you talking **** about coming to see me.
I'll be right here tough guy. You might want to reconsider your error in judgement.
Ken Moule
309 Railroad Blvd
Cherry Hill NJ 08003

Tell Randy you two are on my **** list now. If you think it's a joke, think again.
I never asked for any of this. All the **** you talked about trying to contact me, prove it.

Want my cell number, ask.
No response by tonight and then you can answer to others. It will be out of my hands at that point.

Just see below who will be coming for you online.

Attachments​

• 4F6AA1B5-6685-431F-B465-C7100D0A94AA.jpeg
    4F6AA1B5-6685-431F-B465-C7100D0A94AA.jpeg
    217.7 KB · Views: 0
Quote Reply
Report Edit

Better get to sorting your BS Randall.

Hey Todd, remember buddy no one here or there gave a **** about your post from way back in this thread. You think I didn't contact the staff?
Never saw this post till last month after my account at OPE was blocked.
Why do I still have your saw sitting here?
And most people are still asking themselves wtf does Kenny want with and old 024S,... well nothing. Now we have answered the 64K question so I'm moving on.

Hey Randy I've got a clean MS 201T here with a nice bone stock motor, a bunch of carb and air intake work done to it. You think you can move this thing for me this week? 😉

Don't need another limbing saw sitting here and it's almost as fast as your ported ones. Thing is you'll have to take me word on that. Hope that doesn't hurt my sale based on the fact I've never advertised a saw for sale at Bruce's place.

Latest posts

Back