• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Heated Handle Dolmar 5105

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one Brett, But I think you have it underpriced with that Husqvarna XP badge!!
Have another coffee and think it over LOL!!
I was gonna say "limited edition" in the title :laugh:.
Those stickers are great for Xtra Power :rock:.
Just saw your comments on Joes 372 video and was thinking about you, hope all it well.

Good looking saw Brett. A heated handle 50cc saw is tempting. GLWS!
Yep, you're in the heated handle zone up there :cold:. The main place I like them is 30-40 degrees and raining, I don't do much work in the winter, just firewood so I can wait for nicer weather or go inside if I get cold.

I was gonna say "limited edition" in the title :laugh:.
Those stickers are great for Xtra Power :rock:.
Just saw your comments on Joes 372 video and was thinking about you, hope all it well.
Just as busy now as over the summer and no complaints my friend. Wishing for some warmness this week BTW nice building under construction. You have really been letting some nice tools go for funding on the build!! Take care brother!

Just as busy now as over the summer and no complaints my friend. Wishing for some warmness this week BTW nice building under construction. You have really been letting some nice tools go for funding on the build!! Take care brother!
Good to hear. Seems anyone who's willing to work has work right now.
Thanks. I knew at some point that's what I would do, can't keep it all now, but the future is wide open and I'll have a barn to store more saws in :happy: .
You too.

How would you compare it to the current 550xp? And are these same small mount as husky?
Hey Matt,
I haven’t ran the newest 550, but my 5105 is stronger than the old version in bigger wood. I thought it was faster than a stock 261 1st version and is torquier in bigger wood with longer bars. It likes 3/8 chain and is the same mount as small husky, k095.

Wasn't there someone just looking for a heated handle saw................:eek:
Probably, I have a hard time keeping all my stuff straight let alone 3 different forums lol.
Edit, I was talking with him and got the pictures for him, since he wasn't initially interested I listed it lol.

How would you compare it to the current 550xp? And are these same small mount as husky?
As was said above.
The specs on the 550mk2 and the 5105 are the same. If you are cutting firewood then I'd go the standard carb route, for someone getting paid to cut I'd go with the mk1 as it handles better and has some newer features that put it ahead in average cut time/efficiency.
Hey Matt,
I haven’t ran the newest 550, but my 5105 is stronger than the old version in bigger wood. I thought it was faster than a stock 261 1st version and is torquier in bigger wood with longer bars. It likes 3/8 chain and is the same mount as small husky, k095.
It may be faster, but the mk1 handles like a dream and will out cut the 5105 by the end of a tank of fuel. The 5105 will beat the early 261 and will run real close to the new version, but as said above the features on the newer saws make them a more efficient saw for a guy working with the saw, but for firewood the 5105 is a great saw.

Sorry bud, no 241s in a while, and the 346 I have is spoken for although I may be selling a 353 or two(one is probably sold).
should buy this one as they are not that easy find nowadays either .... sure it will sell fast..keep looking at this i like me some dolmar's ...maybe it's the xp sticker ?.... :rolleyes:..just a tire kicker at this point

Latest posts

Back