• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Heated Handle Dolmar 5105

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This dosnt have reeds like a 6100 dose it?

Sent while firmly grasping my Redline lubed Ram [emoji231]🛻

Your tell him Brett I'm too dang mad!
I'm laughing too hard because it's true, and many will never accept it.
I prefer the handling of the 346/550mk1 or 2, others like the straight handlebar, and the inboard clutch for easy of changing sprockets/bars and chains, also in case they get pinched they can remove the bar and chain. Everyone has something that they like or dislike that steers them to one saw or another, I'm just glad I don't have to choose only one brand :happy: .

I'm laughing too hard because it's true, and many will never accept it.
I prefer the handling of the 346/550mk1 or 2, others like the straight handlebar, and the inboard clutch for easy of changing sprockets/bars and chains, also in case they get pinched they can remove the bar and chain. Everyone has something that they like or dislike that steers them to one saw or another, I'm just glad I don't have to choose only one brand :happy: .
And I like them all![emoji16]

Okay guys the saw is sold pending the handoff, I was just waiting to finalize the details so...
Thanks for looking.
I do have another 5105 I'll be listing that has the standard handle if anyone is interested let me know.
I am interested in the 5105 / std handle

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back