helo im looking for free firewood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
helo im looking for free firewood lebanon,pa 17042
I grew up there in the 60's-70's and you could cut gypsy moth kill off on state game lands out by Mt. Gretna and Rexmont.

Don't know about now--But "Och Naw, Throw the cow over the fence some hay once!" (my best pennsy dutch impression...)

You'll have to call Santa. I want a dump full of cash, a 69z28 and a beautiful russian girl, and a vietnamese one too as a spare, so while you're asking include me.
I'm not greedy. Just two red haired green eyed Irish lasses. If possible, sisters named Kate and Edith, Around 22 years old. That way I can have my Kate and Edith too. I'll leave instructions what is to be done with what remains of me when they are finished.

I can't give away firewood here in Western New York. Had a 70 foot Oak blow down in a storm 2 years ago. My Son in law and I cut it up into 24" pieces and trailered it to the street. It sat at the street for a week before I called the DPW. The city came and picked it up with a payloader. Took them 3 trips to get it all. A real shame.

I can't give away firewood here in Western New York. Had a 70 foot Oak blow down in a storm 2 years ago. My Son in law and I cut it up into 24" pieces and trailered it to the street. It sat at the street for a week before I called the DPW. The city came and picked it up with a payloader. Took them 3 trips to get it all. A real shame.
Pretty much the same here. I give it to a few relatives, but when it comes down to splitting or cutting, they disappear.

wth.... I live in Lebanon too... I dont see many signs around giving free wood away... skids, shipping type wood at times, but not firewood...

Maybe i am mising something... I was just saying I don't see free wood that he may be looking for.... sorry to stir you up... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back