Help for an old Homelite

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Lary

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Hi all
I gave a good friend an old Homelite XL Auto Oiling saw ( it is a very small saw) I had on my shop floor forever. He is a Homelite guy and wants to get it running if he can. He needs crank shaft seals at least the one on the pto side and does not know how to find or where to find what he needs. The Serial # is - 790810122 The UT No. is 104444 he will need a carb kit too but he said it is a Zama and feels he can find that ok. If anyone can help that would be great. Thanks Jeff

Yep, I got one just like that. I started it today and it ran for a short while then stopped idling and seemed to have an air leak. I will probably just change the engine on this one rather than figure out where the leak is. If you need a seal you might try Leon's, he seems to have a lot of old Homelite stuff.

Hi all
I gave a good friend an old Homelite XL Auto Oiling saw ( it is a very small saw) I had on my shop floor forever. He is a Homelite guy and wants to get it running if he can. He needs crank shaft seals at least the one on the pto side and does not know how to find or where to find what he needs. The Serial # is - 790810122 The UT No. is 104444 he will need a carb kit too but he said it is a Zama and feels he can find that ok. If anyone can help that would be great. Thanks Jeff
Homelite XL/XL2/Super2/240/etc

Both FW & PTO seals: 94638. 07025. Old # 65019. Use Poulan/Husqvarna 530019059 or SKF 4913.
Same seals as Poulan Micro series and Homelite E-Z/Super E-Z.

https://www.leonschainsawpartsandre...537/homelite_service_guide_xl_xl2_super_2.pdf

Latest posts

Back