Help. If you had to choose…

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you could choose one or two models from each major saw manufacturer that represents the brand, what would they be? The most iconic, or most classic or popular model.
Looking to expand my collection and would eventually like to have a couple of each that represents the brand well.

I think the 500i will become iconic just because of what they are. They also seem to be getting decent feedback.
I dont think so. Just my opinion, but I bet it's replaced in a few years with a real state of the art transfer port injection system. As it is now its pretty crude. There also seems to be some teething issues with them.

Maybe so. I’m not interested in them, just see so much buzz about them all the time. Not interested in their evolution either. I like crude, heavy, and reliable, not new, technological and extremely ugly. Older Stihl saws should gain legendary status on looks alone. Their newer stuff is hideous. I thought the new Echo 7310 was ugly but dang! Lol

Latest posts

Back