Help with Homelite id

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMinME

Arboristsite novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Could someone tell me what this rough ol’ beauty is? Sn is 59637. I’m guessing maybe Super XL but not at all sure. 8E2F656D-5B1F-4499-987E-01FE09AF5A09.jpeg59453A6A-D0B0-451F-A113-76BCBAA93827.jpegB799AEC9-ED16-46D7-9FBA-439D3A777438.jpeg

It has XL somewhere in it's name. I'll cross post in the Homie thread
Thanks very much. I’m still getting the hang of where to post questions for different saws.
Cam
By the way, what do I have to do to graduate from “lurker” status? Is it based completely on posting threads and helping to answer questions? I’m pretty new to saw collecting and repair so I don’t have much in the way of advice for most people.

By the way, what do I have to do to graduate from “lurker” status? Is it based completely on posting threads and helping to answer questions? I’m pretty new to saw collecting and repair so I don’t have much in the way of advice for most people.

It's a Super XL for sure but I'm not sure what looks like a hole in the the top of the fuel tank is doing there just behind the fill hole.
The screw head to access the oil line behind the oil tank fill looks like it may be a plug so it may be a manual oiler only saw.
If that's the case, back then the auto oiler saws were XL Autos and the manual oiler only saws were Super XL's

At some point, the Auto oiler saws became Super XLAO saws except in Canada (Terry built) where they remained XL Auto's

You can change the lurker title to something else under your account details, "Custom title"

Latest posts

Back