Hi Ranger 5TD- 48PHI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hatcher575

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a Hi Ranger 5TD-48PHI 1970 ish model was operating fine no issues at all boomed back down to dismount cut the truck off to do some ground work when got back in the bucket (Nothing) my leveling jacks work fine, plenty of fluid. Will no operate from the ground controls or bucket. Broke lines loose to make sure was getting fluid thru valves to sun valve to cylinder (getting fluid) checked safety switch at turn table (Good) neither lower boom or upper have any movement. Scratching my head at this point. Can not find any other electrical device that would cause this problem. Need some help. It has got to be something im looking over i have had no issues with operations up to this point.

Hey guys I have a Hi Ranger 5TD-48PHI 1970 ish model was operating fine no issues at all boomed back down to dismount cut the truck off to do some ground work when got back in the bucket (Nothing) my leveling jacks work fine, plenty of fluid. Will no operate from the ground controls or bucket. Broke lines loose to make sure was getting fluid thru valves to sun valve to cylinder (getting fluid) checked safety switch at turn table (Good) neither lower boom or upper have any movement. Scratching my head at this point. Can not find any other electrical device that would cause this problem. Need some help. It has got to be something im looking over i have had no issues with operations up to this point.
Fuse inside cab or someone hit inside electrical switch?

Latest posts

Back