Hi

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wassup Robin - how the frik ya been buddy…??

My brother is good - real good actually. His house burned down a year ago which was kinda a chaotic time for him - also he and his wife and kids lived at his inlaws for nearly a year - that was interesting for him too….

But now, he and his fam are in a great place - they bought a huge new house in August and were able to do so with all the insurance settlements - huge down payment and paid off all their debt; he’s now in a beautiful now home with an inground pool and all the bells and whistles one would expect with 2800sq ft - it’s a bit suburban for me but overall the yard is huge and house is awesome - super happy he’s in a great place in life….

Wassup Robin - how the frik ya been buddy…??

My brother is good - real good actually. His house burned down a year ago which was kinda a chaotic time for him - also he and his wife and kids lived at his inlaws for nearly a year - that was interesting for him too….

But now, he and his fam are in a great place - they bought a huge new house in August and were able to do so with all the insurance settlements - huge down payment and paid off all their debt; he’s now in a beautiful now home with an inground pool and all the bells and whistles one would expect with 2800sq ft - it’s a bit suburban for me but overall the yard is huge and house is awesome - super happy he’s in a great place in life….
Been good over all.......glad your brother is doing well.....losing your home will heap a lot of stress on a fella!!! Especially when there are kids involved.....glad no one was hurt.....

Been good over all.......glad your brother is doing well.....losing your home will heap a lot of stress on a fella!!! Especially when there are kids involved.....glad no one was hurt.....
Yup, lost mine 4 years ago now. I know exactly what he went through.... tough to go through no matter what. I'm glad he made out well.

Back