Hipa Introduction

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hipastore

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Find the replacement parts you need to keep your lawn mower, string trimmer, chainsaw, generator, snow blower, leaf blower, bush cutter, hedge trimmer pole pruner, tiller and more outdoor power equipment performing strong and running like new again.

WHO WE ARE
Inspired by the idea “Fixing Machines Can Be Easier”, we created Hipa brand and have helped millions of homeowners and professional customers to get their maintenance and repair job done. We strive to offer replacement parts of OEM quality at a more affordable price and deliver excellent customer service at every level of the repair process. With 12 years of excellence in helping people finish the job right, Hipa is proud to be here to help you achieve better results you’ll be proud of.

WHAT WE DO
Hipa specializes in offering replacement and maintenance parts for a wide range of outdoor power equipment enjoyed by those with a passion for DIY projects, with vision to make their home better and their work done right. Hipa’s current family of products includes a complete range of products as diverse as carburetors, chainsaw chains, ignition coils, fuel pumps, recoil starters, spark plugs, cylinders, air filters, and pull starters, primer bulbs, and more to suit every type of customer.

OUR WBSITE
https://www.hipastore.com

Hipa
I've made many orders in last couple of months and I keep getting emails that I have received
100 points how do I use these or even access these points?

Find the replacement parts you need to keep your lawn mower, string trimmer, chainsaw, generator, snow blower, leaf blower, bush cutter, hedge trimmer pole pruner, tiller and more outdoor power equipment performing strong and running like new again.

WHO WE ARE
Inspired by the idea “Fixing Machines Can Be Easier”, we created Hipa brand and have helped millions of homeowners and professional customers to get their maintenance and repair job done. We strive to offer replacement parts of OEM quality at a more affordable price and deliver excellent customer service at every level of the repair process. With 12 years of excellence in helping people finish the job right, Hipa is proud to be here to help you achieve better results you’ll be proud of.

WHAT WE DO
Hipa specializes in offering replacement and maintenance parts for a wide range of outdoor power equipment enjoyed by those with a passion for DIY projects, with vision to make their home better and their work done right. Hipa’s current family of products includes a complete range of products as diverse as carburetors, chainsaw chains, ignition coils, fuel pumps, recoil starters, spark plugs, cylinders, air filters, and pull starters, primer bulbs, and more to suit every type of customer.

OUR WBSITE
https://www.hipastore.com
Good job hipa
Your customer service rivals Taurus firearms
In how bad it sucks.

Back