• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Homelite 3100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Well over the last several months I have seen some folks post some wanted ads up here and find what they are looking for. Some have found some things that I thought would be a bit tougher to locate. I figure it is worth a shot. Possibly someone is sitting on a 3100 that is gathering dust and they could use some holiday money. I am interested in any 3100 no matter the condition. Parts saws are fine. Let me know if you have anything. If you have any 2100's that is of interest also.

Bill

They're out there Bill, it's just a matter of someone seeing one in an attic, basement, or barn and then making it available.

Weyerhaeuser here had fleets of Homelites as company saws back in the day for their in-house falling crews. Stories abound
here of 2100 and 3100s in attics and barns leftover from those days but I've yet to find the motherlode.

They're out there Bill, it's just a matter of someone seeing one in an attic, basement, or barn and then making it available.

Weyerhaeuser here had fleets of Homelites as company saws back in the day for their in-house falling crews. Stories abound
here of 2100 and 3100s in attics and barns leftover from those days but I've yet to find the motherlode.
Hello Jacob,

I hope you do run across the motherlode someday. The 3100 and 2100 are some of my favorites. I had a decent amount of 2100 saws and parts but several years ago while I was away my son sold a huge amount of my saws . A lot of my better stuff that was cosmetically rough. He sold a lot of the 2100 stuff on FB marketplace and Ebay. I am now trying to slowly build a few things back up. I would appreciate any I locate

Back