• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Homelite 550

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rarefish383

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Cleaning out my tractor shed, found this one tucked in the back of a top shelf. Don't remember where I got it, or why I had it hidden in the shed. Should have been in the garage on display. Put a shot of mix in the carb and 6-8 pulls it fired up. Put half a tank of mix in it, primed it twice more, and it took off running. Watched it idle for a couple minutes and went in and got my cell, came back still idling. Probably ran a good 4-5 minutes. I'd like $200 plus shipping. I do have the air box cover and air filter for it. Thanks, Joe. P.S. The recoil is a little soft, it would only recoil about half way. Then I fed the line back in and it pulled fine.

No bar and chain, that's it. The clutch cover is loose, so that's a lot of the rattling. It has one set of dogs on it. Air box cover and filter are there. It's coplete. I think I have pics. I'll post them.
TsyTjQL.jpg

What all is missing if anything?
TGfdjvl.jpg

0jv3Cno.jpg

pZeK7my.jpg

BKUE3lK.jpg

You were first to respond. But, I got an "I'll Take It" a few minutes after you. If you want it, let me know ASAP please.

No bar and chain, that's it. The clutch cover is loose, so that's a lot of the rattling. It has one set of dogs on it. Air box cover and filter are there. It's coplete. I think I have pics. I'll post them.
TsyTjQL.jpg

TGfdjvl.jpg

0jv3Cno.jpg

pZeK7my.jpg

BKUE3lK.jpg

You were first to respond. But, I got an "I'll Take It" a few minutes after you. If you want it, let me know ASAP please.
Thanks for acknowledging me, but SELL IT. :)

Back