• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Homelite guide bars and box of XL-12 parts. $50 plus shipping for everything. Might trade for Echo guide bars.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Den

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Have a decent batch of Homelite guide bars to sell, and a box of XL-12 parts. $50 plus shipping for everything. Might even trade for some Echo guide bars... let me know what you have. Only thing missing out of the box of parts is two bucking spikes.

Some 24", 20", 16" bars.

Many of them came off of 360 and Pro 360 Homelite's, and the old "Perma Hard Tip" solid nose bars I can't remember what they are off of. I think the little 16" bars came off of 330 Homelite's... I had a bunch of those saws years ago.

The 20" Windsor replaceable sprocket tip bar, has a bad sprocket tip. You'll need to replace the tip if you intend to use that one.

Give me some time to respond... no internet at the house or the phone !!!

Attachments

• DSC04737.JPG
    DSC04737.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC04743.JPG
    DSC04743.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC04744.JPG
    DSC04744.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC04751.JPG
    DSC04751.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC04739.JPG
    DSC04739.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC04350.JPG
    DSC04350.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 26
Have a decent batch of Homelite guide bars to sell. Might even trade for some Husqvarna stuff... let me know what you got.

Some 24", 20", 16" and a Homelite guide bar sheath.

Many of them came off of 360 and Pro 360 Homelite's, and the old "Perma Hard Tip" solid nose bars I can't remember what they are off of. I think the little 16" bars came off of 330 Homelite's... I had a bunch of those years ago.

The 20" Windsor replaceable sprocket tip bar, has a bad sprocket tip. You'll need to replace the tip if you intend to use that one.

Have a decent batch of Homelite guide bars to sell. Might even trade for some Husqvarna stuff... let me know what you got.

Many of them came off of 360 and Pro 360 Homelite's, and the old "Perma Hard Tip" solid nose bars I can't remember what they are off of. I think the little 16" bars came off of 330 Homelite's... I had a bunch of those years ago.

The last on right 24" and first on left 20" ? Price?

I gave the polymer/vinyl Homelite sheath to a friend.
The new price on all of the items is $50 plus shipping.
Might trade for Echo guide bars.

Latest posts

Back