• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Homelite Super E-Z Auto (1974)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladnar

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a new air filter for this saw? Chinese knockoff would be fine, checked e-bay and amazon. seems like there is a lot of these saws around and an air filter would be cheap and easy to make and marketable, to people like me! Thank you any info will help, just got this little saw and I like it.
Randy

Anyone know where I can get a new air filter for this saw? Chinese knockoff would be fine, checked e-bay and amazon. seems like there is a lot of these saws around and an air filter would be cheap and easy to make and marketable, to people like me! Thank you any info will help, just got this little saw and I like it.
Randy
Have you tried the homelite page on Facebook? There are a few people on the there with a ton of NOS parts.

I have a bunch of nos filters, do you know the part number by chance

Back