• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy homelite super XL or McCullough 10-10

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaunoman

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
G'day I'm brand new here as a member, have been using the site for great info. I would like to purchase a homelite super XL or a McCullough 10-10 from within Australia if possible. haven't had any luck online finding them. Hoping a member here might have a few laying around they are willing to part with for reasonable quid. Thanks
Shaunman

G'day I'm brand new here as a member, have been using the site for great info. I would like to purchase a homelite super XL or a McCullough 10-10 from within Australia if possible. haven't had any luck online finding them. Hoping a member here might have a few laying around they are willing to part with for reasonable quid. Thanks
Shaunman
Hi there and welcome to AS. I have a nice McCulloch 10-10 SUPER. It's 57cc rather than the 54cc regular 1010. If you can't find anything local let me know I can ship mate!

Hi there and welcome to AS. I have a nice McCulloch 10-10 SUPER. It's 57cc rather than the 54cc regular 1010. If you can't find anything local let me know I can ship mate!
Where are you? I'm guessing Canada?

36 bowness ct, kellyville 2155, NSW, Australia. Let me know shipping cost and also what you want to part with your super 10-10 for. I appreciate you mate

Latest posts

Back