Honored to be included

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markle

ArboristSite Lurker
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a quick hello to your forum members. I’m a part time firewood processor, but have been doing it 45 years. Certified level 3 chainsaw safety. Currently rebuilding chainsaws in winter doldrums. International Society of Arboriculture member. I started hunting for Husqvarna common service tool/auto tune info here, and became impressed at what veterans know and that they share their info freely, without belittling the less informed asking the questions. Keep up the good work!

Welcome to AS
Markle been processing wood a longtime and just has time now to go huntin fir good conversation without reserve...excellente! take yer time and get goodwood outta the drydock into fireplaces with cold 'ums. Honor rarely discussed and honor is what we are called to show in our endeavours these days, honored to be included with brothers and sisters sharin' info to help those with different inquiries,raise funds for a chainsaw repair or a chainsaw giveaway which can lead into other more complicated issues with Arboristsite, so check in with the Authority on Chainsaw Giveaways draws for attention and ice cube recipes free of charge, one more thing newbie! thanks for the honorable mention.
Honor is a worthy attention daily honor rare round the internetwebrspace...so suggestion of an honorable inclusion in the high ranks a worthy place for us to check in daily with~ so lets get it right~ lets bring on the honorable mentions and include all with honorable mention~ first up? like a choose your own adventure one could say~ today I will do the honorable thing regarding so and so...so it is without further delay I honor the revelation that P.O.L.I.C.E. is an acronym and we must all honor the truth about that and act accordingly discuss this if you will, who cares? anyone care to guess what the acronym stands for? go
have a good day.

Attachments

• treaties_map_english.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back