How do I find the owner of the trees?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my experience is somewhat. But does experience matter if you are a burger cook? lol.
Somewhat what? What does a burger cook have to do with anything? Do you have any experience at all that qualifies you to do any sort of landscaping or tree work? I hope you don't think some kid with beat-up truck is going to waltz in and step all over established contracts with property management services that have certified and/or licensed tree people working for them? Thats just not going to happen...and as for "freebies", chances are if there are contracts in place that would be a contract violation which could result in legal action, and if you aren't bonded, licensed and insured you are never going to be allowed on the property.

Somewhat what? What does a burger cook have to do with anything? Do you have any experience at all that qualifies you to do any sort of landscaping or tree work? I hope you don't think some kid with beat-up truck is going to waltz in and step all over established contracts with property management services that have certified and/or licensed tree people working for them? Thats just not going to happen...and as for "freebies", chances are if there are contracts in place that would be a contract violation which could result in legal action, and if you aren't bonded, licensed and insured you are never going to be allowed on the property.
Ok ill be honest. I have zero work experience when it comes to tree work. However, if you ask me about the theoretical work, Im 100% confident that I'm better than most tree businesses with years of experience.

The reason I used the burger cook analogy is because I'm not going to take on work that is high risk. Its very low stakes what I plan on doing. If I was working with large trees/trimming/removals, than yes, interning with an established arborist would be the way to start my work experience.

The reason why I have a good theoretical understanding of tree work is because first and foremost I didn't want to damage people's property.

Im 100% confident that I'm better than most tree businesses with years of experience.
Ummmmm......yeahhhh..........
3SrN4Kz.gif

Back