• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

How to change Classified Prefixs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked and there is also an option to edit title. You need to click on that to change the prefix.

You must have different privileges set in XenForo. I cannot right-click on the title of any of my For Sale threads. All I get is the Add Poll in the Thread Tools pull down menu. I tried both IE and Firefox. No difference. No can change the For Sale title here. No options, nothing to select.

It must be the browser. I can log in as you with your privileges to see what you are seeing and I am in Chrome. I get an edit thread option. I'll try it in Firefox and see what happens.

Chrome runs constantly and takes up way too much processor % on my laptop, so I nuked it from my system. But IE and Firefox work the same for your site (I cannot edit the titles of threads), and they are completely different browsers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back