• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

How to post in the Tradin' Post

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll discuss with Darin. I don't see why we can't have sub categories in this forum to help split things up a bit. It will be a nightmare clean up job moving once set up but in the long run I think it's a good idea.

i just went to trading post forum and it is on bottom right side of page.I should have clicked again and went farther into forum,my mistake.Thanks,Kenwood

what does it mean i have insufficent privledges to advertise or post in for sale?

i just went to trading post forum and it is on bottom right side of page.I should have clicked again and went farther into forum,my mistake.Thanks,Kenwood
So you never saw a "insufficient privilegies" message as you reported before?

Are you trying to post on that first page in the Tradin Post? If you are then you are correct, you don't have those privileges. You will need to go into the appropriate category first.

Can you change the green tab "want to sell" to red "sold" after I sell any item?
Tried right clicking it but that didn't work, maybe I'm just missing it

See the image. Select from three different prefixes to let people know what you are looking for.
So I'm trying to figure out if I did something wrong. I have posted on the equipment forum /Trading Post/chainsaw wanting to sell and sold several saws, posted on the equipment forum/Trading post/chainsaw parts site and sold some chain. Now when I go to those sites I can't find a tab to open to sell stuff and when I go to the bottom of the page it says "You have insufficient privileges to post threads here".
So have I totally forgotten how to do it or have I done something to get banished?

Back