How's this for a problem oak

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but to paraphrase that old Pace Picante commercial... "Get a rope..." 😁😁😁
I'm confused. I don't remember that part of the Pace ad and I had a rope. A good rope.
In spite of the pursed lips, pearl clutching warnings about the end of world, nothing happened except what I wanted to happen and the only thing hurt, damaged or lost, was the oak, some nails, my chain and one lost wire clamp.🌮
Why tacos? Because that's what we're having for dinner.

I'm confused. I don't remember that part of the Pace ad and I had a rope. A good rope.
In spite of the pursed lips, pearl clutching warnings about the end of world, nothing happened except what I wanted to happen and the only thing hurt, damaged or lost, was the oak, some nails, my chain and one lost wire clamp.🌮
Why tacos? Because that's what we're having for dinner.
I meant ditch the wire rope, and get a proper arborist rope, lol

I could have done it with the wire rope just fine but for sure the high quality rope was much more convenient. I'll never have one because even a relatively short 3/4" bull rope is 5 times as expensive as wire rope. I don't need it that often and having a friend with one is even better than having one yourself because I'd probably forget where I put it in the pile of crap I've accumulated.

I could have done it with the wire rope just fine but for sure the high quality rope was much more convenient. I'll never have one because even a relatively short 3/4" bull rope is 5 times as expensive as wire rope. I don't need it that often and having a friend with one is even better than having one yourself because I'd probably forget where I put it in the pile of crap I've accumulated.
" I'd probably forget where I put it in the pile of crap I've accumulated."
It's positively embarrassing, every time I get an urge to get neat, finding out how many of whatever I have, that I bought replacements for when I couldn't find the other one I had.
I once discovered I had six regular plier type wire strippers... I won't even think about how many raker gauges I've got...

Back