• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husky 281 "Lite"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sourwould

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm unloading this project. I've got wayyyy too many projects going on right now, and this is really last on the list of priorities. Need to free up some cash for other things.

This saw starts and runs well. I have not cut with it since I got it. Saw holds it's own weight on the starter (closest thing I've got to a compression test). No decomp. I think it's a KS cylinder, if that matters to anyone.

Needs a clutch cover. I was going to buy the replacement plastic flag cover/brake assembly from Husky, since I couldn't get everything I needed to make the metal flag work. Top handle is a little warped, works as is and could probably be massaged with a little persuasion. New OEM top cover, has a new intake elbow to mount the lo top filter. I will include this ratty hi top if anyone wants it. Everything really needs a good cleaning.

Feel free to ask any questions, if I've left anything off.

Asking $300.

May be interested in some trades, but not looking for any more saws (I think). Might could throw in a Total 24" bar and some chain for a good trade.

Things I'm looking for:

Large diameter circular saw. Something like a Makita 16-5/16" or 10 1/4".
Worm drive skilsaw.
3-1/4 hp router, partial to Makita.

IMG_20180812_090428.jpg IMG_20180812_090440.jpg IMG_20180812_090341.jpg IMG_20180812_090521.jpg

Back