• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husky 395

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodslasher

Make McCulloch Great Again!
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Up for sale is a rebuilt Husqvarna 395. This started life as a 2020 saw with a blown big end bearing and it was missing a few parts. I sourced and installed a good used crank and the original cylinder didn't have any transfer so I re-used it. I also installed all of the following parts, which are oem Husky unless I specify otherwise: new SKF 6203 C3 crank bearings, new gaskets/seals all around, a meteor piston, a new piston pin bearing, a new a/f, a new kill switch, a new tensioner pin, a new inner bar plate, and a new recoil pulley/rope. I also rebuilt the carb with a Walbro kit, changed the tank vent to the old style, gutted the muffler and enlarged the outlet under the original deflector. The clutch cover has a chip out of it (pictured), it's missing the inner Pro Safety spike (a new one is $25 from the Pro Safety website), and the a/f cover has a ding from something hitting it but I don't think it's cracked there. I'd like to get $650 + the ride, but I'm open to offers.
IMG_6930.jpegIMG_6932.jpegIMG_6933.jpegIMG_6934.jpegIMG_6936.jpegIMG_6937.jpeg

Just missing the inner spike? Or is it in need of some thread repair work?

Back