• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husky 395

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owtlaw

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I bought this saw a little over a year ago for a job. It has only been used to take down and cut up one tree. I'd love to keep it but circumstances beyond my control are forcing me to sell it. It has less than 1 hr on it. I will sell it with the 36" bar and chain pictured plus an extra chain. Those who are serious and looking for a saw of this nature know what this is. It is NOT what is generally considered to be a homeowners saw. I'm not interested in trades and don't bother me with lowball offers. This saw starts and runs as good as it did the day I brought it home.

Located in Utah
asking 1150.00

Attachments

• 20220826_190656.jpg
    20220826_190656.jpg
    8.1 MB · Views: 1
  • 20220826_190706.jpg
    20220826_190706.jpg
    12.3 MB · Views: 1
  • 20220826_190716.jpg
    20220826_190716.jpg
    9.8 MB · Views: 1
Those 395 made in Sweden are becoming collector pieces . Lol
Idk why, the Brazilian 395 my brother has is indistinguishable from swedish saws. Some people like to worry about nothing I guess. Never mind that a fair amount of parts have been made outside of Sweden for years, if swedish fingers aren't assembling saws they're garbage! :rolleyes:

Idk why, the Brazilian 395 my brother has is indistinguishable from swedish saws. Some people like to worry about nothing I guess. Never mind that a fair amount of parts have been made outside of Sweden for years, if swedish fingers aren't assembling saws they're garbage! :rolleyes:
Spot on

I will second that.

I have had a ton of 395's and I have zero idea where they were built. I will probably cut with one in a few hours. How is it I tell where is was built? Do the die hard Stihl guys know why the 500 is so hard to get? It is because the electronics are built in the Ukraine. Do those Stihl guys also know why the cost of a OEM 044 piston was cut in half? It was because of the Chinese production.

Have no idea ,if you look inside saw from Brazil the cranks say made in Sweden lol guess some are interested in tags only.

I will second that.

I have had a ton of 395's and I have zero idea where they were built. I will probably cut with one in a few hours. How is it I tell where is was built? Do the die hard Stihl guys know why the 500 is so hard to get? It is because the electronics are built in the Ukraine. Do those Stihl guys also know why the cost of a OEM 044 piston was cut in half? It was because of the Chinese production.

I love my ukrainian 500I.

1661782930018.png

I will second that.

Well then,where is Echo CS-1201 made ?! 🙄🤕🤔102237-ff4ba10ab56d1a2350582560d96f4062.jpeg102229-81eac9a8c11c844c2f6a6ac5b9181c12.jpeg
Photos are from this forum, I think...
s-l1600.jpg

Might well be better then made in china... Exactly my dream since was a kid: high quality products made in europe for europeans at affordable prices... Grew up with useless 777 batteries... My world changed forever when I got some good varta batteries...

I'm not hating on my Ukrainian saw like Billy Gene is. It is an awesome power saw.

On an off topic rant.. I do find it very funny when people rip on Chinese made product while they use iPhones, Google phones, TVs and computers that are made in China... LMAO

I'm not hating on my Ukrainian saw like Billy Gene is. It is an awesome power saw.

On an off topic rant.. I do find it very funny when people rip on Chinese made product while they use iPhones, Google phones, TVs and computers that are made in China... LMAO
High tech electronics are made using western know-how, western engineers ON-site,sometimes even western made tools.Although Taiwan is a great example of what hard working people can do. China/chinese just copy/steal good designs and sometimes make them worse,welll...because they're cheap! (Zero innovation from china) .
ALL great older chainsaws came from Europe(mostly 🙄 ). DOLMAR should have NEVER been closed as a company! And keep in mind China and its whole economy is what it is today because big western companies helped them a lot ,even step by step just so they can have a working economy! It's been going on since at least 1970-1980's. And just because they are CHEAP I can only conclude their "doom"/end is near,despite all the help from big western companies! Covid19 showed us a lot in many ways... Things will change and its not gonna be in China's favour! 😏🙄
More so if they started to build &sell big chainsaws but they don't last long(not even a year) in hobby/home use... Let alone proffesional hard use day-to-day forest "thing"... People care about their money ,even if chinese products are cheap! I haven't lost hope to see high quality european products(including chainsaws) and affordable for europeans! And as things are going, that's what will happen in the future! We have europeans that will work for less and still do a good job! And a guy in Romania won't have to wait 2-3 weeks for a mediocre product from China ,yet cheap 🙄 ... I'm not buying such products anymore(for some time now).
Cheers

Latest posts

Back