• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husky 50 Special parts found

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irhunter

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have a saw with a missing tag. I am pretty sure it is a Husky 50 Special. Black top, open port, 45mm.

I would like to buy some of the following. I am not building a show saw; I will consider parts which show wear, have some cracks, and such.

Bar and chain. .325" x any gauge x 16" to 20"

Top cover with screws, any color. I have the choke parts.

Chain brake flag which matches my clutch cover

Air filter

Switch

Bar nuts x2

Clutch assembly

Two screws for the top handle

Impulse nipple

Piston assembly

Felling dog and screws

2 screws which hold the carb bulkhead to the case (M5 x .8 x 16mm)

2 screws which hold the air filter holder to the case (M5 x .8 x 13mm)

Metal clip which protects the trigger from the throttle rod

One rubber AV bushing

Both crank bearings

Thanks for looking,

Roy20220209_101147.jpg20220209_101212.jpg

Hey man I think I have what you need. I am in vt so shipping would be reasonable

I should have written "clutch and drive sprocket assembly."

And, top covers from newer models without the choke built into the cover won't work for me. It sure strikes me as an odd choke...but, so does putting it in the air filter (Stihl 026 and others)...and, it's what I got.

Roy

I bought many of the parts I need from OhioRich in a quick and easy transaction. I am still looking for:

Bar and chain. .325" x any gauge x 16" to 20"

Top cover, any color from a Husky 50, 50S, or 51. I have the choke parts.

Chain brake flag which matches my clutch cover

Piston assembly, 45mm

Felling dog and screws

Both crank bearings

Thanks for looking,

Roy

I would like to buy some of the following. I am not building a show saw; I will consider parts which show wear, have some cracks, and such.
Roy wants to know the brand of bar, chain and bearings. I took an hour to remove bearings (SKF) from a 51 saw carcass, get a good used, tight, rebuilt, painted 18 inch bar (Husky) from a running Husky51 and gather up the other parts he asked to purchase. I took picture and posted. BTW my shoe size is 10 in case you need that.

Latest posts

Back