Husky full wrap

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodslasher

Make McCulloch Great Again!
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
A buddy gave me this Husky full wrap, but I have no idea what it fits. It's not like my 272 wrap, my 266 wrap, or my 288 wrap. Is it for a 162-chassis saw? The upper handle in the first pic is the one in question, the bottom is my 272 wrap. The last pic shows the size difference between a 288 wrap (front) and the mystery one (back).

Attachments

• IMG_5417.jpeg
    IMG_5417.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5418.jpeg
    IMG_5418.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_5419.jpeg
    IMG_5419.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 19
266xp?

i know the 272 uses the orange adapter but, i thought the 266xp was like the 288 but smaller. i see that the bolt holes are offset but, that could be from someone trying to fit it to a 272 or even a 372.

just food for thought

266xp?

i know the 272 uses the orange adapter but, i thought the 266xp was like the 288 but smaller. i see that the bolt holes are offset but, that could be from someone trying to fit it to a 272 or even a 372.

just food for thought
Who carries a wrap for a 272, they seem hard to come across

Who carries a wrap for a 272, they seem hard to come across
No one that I know of. They haven't been available for years and I don't believe anyone makes an aftermarket one.
It's not just the wrap handle but, also the mounting pad that's needed for the 272xp is really hard to find.

Maybe try a 372 wrap, I'm sure it will need to be modified to get it to fit but it might be worth checking into.

No one that I know of. They haven't been available for years and I don't believe anyone makes an aftermarket one.
It's not just the wrap handle but, also the mounting pad that's needed for the 272xp is really hard to find.

Maybe try a 372 wrap, I'm sure it will need to be modified to get it to fit but it might be worth checking into.
Never thought of that, might try a cheap aftermarket handle and see what I could do with that.

Back