Husky saw with turbo charger ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

confused

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I had a die hard husky fan rip me apart for buying my stihl(46 Mag) saying "that its a hard starting ***** that isnt worth the steel in the chain" Now i agree that my saw isnt the first one to start but ill blame that on and i quote "Its brand new and the motor isnt broke in yet and im running a richer mix" That being said he still referred to the saw as junk. This is when he said he owned a Husky with a turbo charger on it that pulled through wood like a beaver on a mix of steriods and crack. He said it was a factory saw and it came that way too. Now that seems more than alittle funny to me for alot of reasons; weight, extensive piping for the exhaust and intake, etc... Can anyone back up or dispute this please i would like to know.

Thanks,
Kurt

Sounds like another one of those guys who confuse Husky's air injection or Jonsy's turbo air cleaning with a teeny tiny Gale Banks unit. Ask him (politely) to show you that dinky little turbocharger and if there really is one please let me know because I'd like one on each of my saws:D

Go find a big log and put him to the test! :angry:
Make sure to have a SUPER sharp chain, and maybe file down the guides first;) tee-hee! I would be interested in hearing the outcome

It's that kind of overzealous, blind exaggeration that gives all us Husky guys a bad name. But he cant help it, those Husqvarnas cut so damn good you cant help but get excited:angel:

Back