Husky spec PDF draft (Bill's saw shop specs)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rev. D attached.

-Sorted by model #
-updated 575xp power
-Updated 266 power
-Updated 346xp/550xp weights

I figured out a few small details like repeated header rows on each page (so it is one continuous table) that makes it way easier for me to adjust the layout...

Attachments

• Husqvarna specs Rev D.pdf
    76.6 KB · Views: 53
This looks awesome! :bow down:

Have you found the Acres Interest website? They have a lot of specs for all kinds of saws. Good research source.

Minor point - I think you could start abbreviating x-torq to just "XT"

I believe there are three variants to the 365. The original / regular 365, the 365 Special, and then the 365 X-torq.

The 365 special had closed quad port like a 372, side tensioner, low top quick release air filter cover. The standard 365 has a front tensioner and probably doesn't have a quick release cover. It'll have an open port cylinder as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I actually did come across the Acres site. It helped with specs on some of the 90's and older saws, but they don't have a lot of info on the new stuff.

Acres only has one 365 listed. Scoured 365/365S/365XT data from owners manuals.

Ok, abbreviated X-torq and added a note at the bottom.

Let me know when you and SawTroll approve for a sticky.

Attachments

• Husqvarna specs Rev E.pdf
    76.8 KB · Views: 25
No 50 or 50 Rancher? I own a couple of these so they were conspicuous by their absence.

No 50 or 50 Rancher? I own a couple of these so they were conspicuous by their absence.
Hi Dan, I added those saws. Scoured manuals and the web for specs, let me know if you see inaccuracies or have additions.

Pretty cool a saw from the late 80's is alive and well!

Rev F. attached
-Added 50, 50R, 50S

Attachments

• Husqvarna specs Rev F.pdf
    78 KB · Views: 104
Hi Dan, I added those saws. Scoured manuals and the web for specs, let me know if you see inaccuracies or have additions.

Pretty cool a saw from the late 80's is alive and well!

Rev F. attached
-Added 50, 50R, 50S

Great job!

From the 80's definitely, but I never said anything about alive and well!

Hopefully sometime soon

Good work on chart, mbrick
I went to the new Husky dealer in town for a rim sprocket on a 50. His computer parts page looked just like the first spreadsheet in post 1. It went from 49 to 51. He asked "You sure you got a 50?" I'm like, yeah. I went and got saw from truck and he's scratching his head. I was curious that official parts lookup doesn't even list that model.

Dan, if you need a piston and cylinder, baileys has this oem set on sale. Seems like a steal, maybe worth keeping on hand if you are going to have the saws for a while. Confirm fitment, title and description have a slight mismatch. Bore is the same.
http://www.baileysonline.com/Chains...ssembly-46mm-for-Model-50-51-55-Chainsaws.axd

Nice find, but unfortunately listing is showing as NLA. To be honest, stuff like that is usually killed by the shipping cost to me anyway.

Latest posts

Back