Husq. 390 XP question.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Den

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I was looking at the Husqvarna website. They show the 390 XP twice in the "professional saws" section. One picture looks like the air filter cover is a high top, the other picture looks like a lower top.
I never remembered the 390XP having a high or low top... they've always been offered with one top from what I remembered.
Are my eyes playing tricks on me, or are there two different tops available on the 390XP?

Jonsered got it right with the air box top covers on the 2188 version. :laugh:
But looking up your Husqvarna.com type sites, not our NZ specific ones, seems both 390's have the humpback whale air box covers, the dearer one comes with only a 36" bar option and the cheaper one comes with a choice of 18-32" bars and the price changes accordingly with the length of bar selected.

I was looking at the Husqvarna website. They show the 390 XP twice in the "professional saws" section. One picture looks like the air filter cover is a high top, the other picture looks like a lower top.
I never remembered the 390XP having a high or low top... they've always been offered with one top from what I remembered.
Are my eyes playing tricks on me, or are there two different tops available on the 390XP?

I know I bought A USED 575 HIGH TOP for my 570, because filter much bigger and cheaper. Filter and Handle Heat are probably options?

Latest posts

Back