• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 2100 Needs to go

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
This is a Husky 2100 that sat for a good bit. This past summer a gentleman showed interest so I pulled it out. He then flaked out I fired it up and shot a video. The saw fired right up. As you can see the piston is definitely got some scoring. Also you will see the rear handle/tank has damage. I have another if you need one. also it is shown with a full wrap. I will gladly swap it out for a 1/2 wrap I have on a 298. I will load a lot of pics. I ask that you please take a look at the pics and video. I know everyone wants a price and that is fine but it will really depend on if you want it as pictured or you want the handle bar swapped. Also it depends on if you want the undamaged handle/tank.

Bill1.JPG1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG

I wish I would have got the Echo Twin that was on here a short bit ago
Yea it went for a fair price too..there was a John Deere one on eBay that was not out of reach for the average guy either. I only have 1 space left on my shelf for a saw, I'm holding out for a super 880, 990 or a gear drive Remy or the Mac 125 or a regular super 770 because I have a sweet Remington banner that's 2'x6' that has the super 770 on it with the regular handle. All I have is Remys and a couple new echos and a member gave me a clean husky L65. We have some property and I have invited him to come cut wood and stuff for himself and sent him home with quite a bit of wood to heat his house almost a couple cords I imagine. I run my Remingtons everytime I go out cutting. I would say my PL7A and ant eater super 770 are my 2 most valuable saws in my collection.

I'm looking for Remingtons if you got any of those laying around
Saw you were looking for Remington small cc on a different post... have a bantam mighty mite ? Selling for a friend... threw a quick eye on it has some bad mag pitting on lower handle. Supposed to b a good runner

Looks like the 2100 does not have the interest it used to
I watched really good ones go on eBay for less than $300 back in the day. Now the same saws would be over $1,000. It's become almost one of the 'Holy Grail' saws. Its place in loggin' history is cemented in, but the lack of parts and purchasing one not all clapped out is problematic.

Depends on your viewpoint too.....the Jonsereds 111S is a dated 60's design, revs slow, is heavy and parts are non-existent yet it fetches routinely over $1,000 on eBay. I have one, but the 2100 is better in every way as a production saw. So.....it's not always about the saw itself in the woods.

Kevin

I watched really good ones go on eBay for less than $300 back in the day. Now the same saws would be over $1,000. It's become almost one of the 'Holy Grail' saws. Its place in loggin' history is cemented in, but the lack of parts and purchasing one not all clapped out is problematic.

Depends on your viewpoint too.....the Jonsereds 111S is a dated 60's design, revs slow, is heavy and parts are non-existent yet it fetches routinely over $1,000 on eBay. I have one, but the 2100 is better in every way as a production saw. So.....it's not always about the saw itself in the woods.

Kevin
I have a couple 111s saws and a 111. I do not see them going anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back